No announcement yet.

Lebron James to change number

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lebron James to change number

In appreciation to Michael Jordan, Lebron James feels that the NBA should retire the #23 in Jordan's honor..................Lebron is talking about changing his jersey #.............

http://nba.fanhouse.com/2009/11/13/l...-for-jordan%2F

What are your thoughts?

I like how #24 is making his number stand in history.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I wonder if he's picking #6 because that's how many rings Mike won...

Comment

i swear i watched him on espn yesterday and i thought the exact same thing,he should have his own special number.

Comment

I think he should have his own number but idk bout paying homage to Jordan...

"No one should wear 23 again"

Wat about Wilt The Stilt, Jabbar, Oscar Robertson, etc. ?

Comment

It's kind of like in baseball how Jackie Robinson's number #42 was retired in all of baseball. My boy Mariano Rivera still wears it cause he had the number before the number was retired. He is the last MLB player to ever wear #42. I think #23 should be retired in all of basketball.

Comment

I never liked him taking the no. 23 anyway, I know it was a tribute but it just seemed like copying. If I was a superstar I'd want my own unique number that people will remember you for. I heard the reason MJ took 23 was because before college he wanted to become half the player his brother was (who played with number 46), not sure if that's true but either way MJ's number was special to him and Lebron just copied it.

Comment

Originally posted by markj_87 View Post
                I never liked him taking the no. 23 anyway, I know it was a tribute but it just seemed like copying. If I was a superstar I'd want my own unique number that people will remember you for. I heard the reason MJ took 23 was because before college he wanted to become half the player his brother was (who played with number 46), not sure if that's true but either way MJ's number was special to him and Lebron just copied it.
                Michael Jordon is only half the player of his brother, Ceasar Jordan.

Comment

he's smart, he knows #23 will only be remembered as jordan's number. bron bron chose #6 because that was his USA Olympic number.

Comment

I'm glad Bron chose his own number....

Comment

Working...
                    X