Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan 4 weeks out, (Lookin too big/top heavy imo)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garcia looking good also, should be a good fight. Btw for people who are saying khan is gonna lose speed, his conditioner objects. He was the conditioner of David haye who was also jacked but didn't lose his speed.
    Last edited by talz; 06-14-2012, 06:43 PM.

Comment

I guess Khan really can deadlift 400 lbs!!!

Comment

holy **** he gained lots of muscle

Comment

Originally posted by talz View Post

Garcia looking good also, should be a good fight. Btw for people who are saying khan is gonna lose speed, his conditioner objects. He was the conditioner of David haye who was also jacked but didn't lose his speed.
          Definitely, Haye always maintained his speed but he fights at a snail's pace compared to Khan, I guess that is the concern. And even at that pace, Haye seemed to lapse into phases where he got tired and became hittable....a lot of people still think he can be stretched in the later rounds when pressed.

It will be a good experiment though, plenty of fighters have made changes like this. I am pretty sure everyone is on the same page and is OK with the changes, specifically the non-belief in roadwork.

Comment

Needs to worry about his boxing skills, his physique was never the problem.

Comment

He doesn't look "too big/top heavy" in the first pic. Otherwise, the other photos show he's bulked up. I imagine he'll cut a little more fat and some water weight, get to 140 and he'll look real solid from top to bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleDatJab View Post
                Khan looks like a great f*uck. Anyway, he looks way better with more muscle and bulk. Who wants to be skinny
                PAUSE plehboy...

Comment

He won't lose any speed apparently he's sti quick as ever in the gym and Ruben laughed when someone asked him whether all this weight would slow amir down. His stamina? Well I guess we will have to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post

^^^
                    wtf? his biceps look kinda big, i think he will be alot slower in this fight.

Comment

Last time he bulked up, it turned out to be a bad thing. Only time will tell.

Comment

Working...
                      X