Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charr Denies Chisora: David Haye, I Challenge You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wladimir is among the top 5 greatest heavyweights of all time. Resume or not.

Wlad will reign until the day he retires, another 4-5 years, 10-15 fights.
    He will absolutely clean out the division and retire an ATG.
    Pulev, Adamek, Haye, Povetkin, Fury, Price, etc. They will all be crushed by the STEELHAMMER.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      My recollection is that he made £3 million ($4.8m USD) from the Chisora fight and £15 million ($24.2m USD) from the Wladimir fight so you can see the motivation.

If he were to beat Vitali for which he would receive a similar sized cheque, he'd get a rematch with VK or Wladimir. The money on offer is huge.
      If Haye beats Vitali and then (as a WBC champion) gets a rematch with Wladimir, this would maybe be the hugest paycheck in boxing history.

Comment

• Originally posted by hweightblogger View Post
        If Haye beats Vitali and then (as a WBC champion) gets a rematch with Wladimir, this would maybe be the hugest paycheck in boxing history.
        I highly doubt it would out do several Tyson fights.

Comment

• This thread has derailed..

People who say Wlad has the potential to be exciting and could be agressive and don't have to fight the way he does is dead wrong.. I usually agree with the
          Jab poster, especially during his ESB Run.

But Wlad can not be exciting, if Wlad revert back to the old Wlad he will get knocked the fuk out.. That's the bottom line.
          Even as recent as 2011, if Wlad fought Haye the way he fought Sanders and just went all out attack mode, he would have ate a giant right hand and be on the floor yet again.

What certain posters view as 'overly cautious' is nothing more than survival instincts. Wlad knows he will die if he fights aggressive..

Look at the Wach fight, that was 'agressive' Wlad.. aka throw more right hands.

He got TOO aggressive in the fifth and looked like he was gonna go on queer street if that happened during the middle of the round instead of towards the end. Mind you.. this was Mariuz Wach.. some D Rated fighter,

I think most of you fail to notice that Wlad have some horrific habits when he is in attack mode, the dropping of the left, the easy openings for someone to counter punch, the still shaky balance he have, and his utter predictability.

Wladimir fighting boring and supremely cautious= Top 10 ATG H2H.
          Agressive Wlad is nothing more than a glorified Tommy Morrison, it's just a knock out waiting to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
            This thread has derailed..

People who say Wlad has the potential to be exciting and could be agressive and don't have to fight the way he does is dead wrong.. I usually agree with the
            Jab poster, especially during his ESB Run.

But Wlad can not be exciting, if Wlad revert back to the old Wlad he will get knocked the fuk out.. That's the bottom line.
            Even as recent as 2011, if Wlad fought Haye the way he fought Sanders and just went all out attack mode, he would have ate a giant right hand and be on the floor yet again.

What certain posters view as 'overly cautious' is nothing more than survival instincts. Wlad knows he will die if he fights aggressive..

Look at the Wach fight, that was 'agressive' Wlad.. aka throw more right hands.

He got TOO aggressive in the fifth and looked like he was gonna go on queer street if that happened during the middle of the round instead of towards the end. Mind you.. this was Mariuz Wach.. some D Rated fighter,

I think most of you fail to notice that Wlad have some horrific habits when he is in attack mode, the dropping of the left, the easy openings for someone to counter punch, the still shaky balance he have, and his utter predictability.

Wladimir fighting boring and supremely cautious= Top 10 ATG H2H.
            Agressive Wlad is nothing more than a glorified Tommy Morrison, it's just a knock out waiting to happen.
            I disagree with almost everything what you wrote.

Young Wlad was not TKOed because he was "too aggressive" but because he didn't know what to do when he is hit and hurt. Now he do, but he almost never gets hit anyway. 5th round Wach fight is good example...

Last two Wlad's fights I find very exciting from his part.
            Your comparison of Wlad to Morrison is laughable (but you are young guy, you'll learn - that's why you'll get away without red this time)

You are in delusion with Lennox - we all get that. It's your first love probably. But here is the free advice - try to control yourself and double think before you post.
            Last edited by Simurgh; 12-30-2012, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              What has Charr achieved to fight Haye? I want to see Haye fight, but not bums like Charr, who pose zero threat.

He should be honored Chisora wants to fight him
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcofJeG7xjQ

Has Haye ever brutally mauled somebody inside 30 seconds before like this? No. No he hasn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post

Young Wlad was not TKOed because he was "too aggressive" but because he didn't know what to do when he is hit and hurt. Now he do, but he almost never gets hit anyway. 5th round Wach fight is good example...

Your comparison of Wlad to Morrison is laughable (but you are young guy, you'll learn - that's why you'll get away without red this time)

You are in delusion with Lennox - we all get that. It's your first love probably. But here is the free advice - try to control yourself and double think before you post.
                You didn't get my post.

My post was actually PRO-WLAD.. I'm just saying that Wlad is NOT TRYING to be boring, it's just that he CAN'T be exciting anymore. It's NO LONGER in him..

Also I never even once mentioned Lewis.. it's the Klittards who can't keep Lennox's name out of their mouths.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcofJeG7xjQ

Has Haye ever brutally mauled somebody inside 30 seconds before like this? No. No he hasn't.
                  Lol, green k!

Comment

• Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
                    Wladimir is among the top 5 greatest heavyweights of all time. Resume or not.

Wlad will reign until the day he retires, another 4-5 years, 10-15 fights.
                    He will absolutely clean out the division and retire an ATG.
                    Pulev, Adamek, Haye, Povetkin, Fury, Price, etc. They will all be crushed by the STEELHAMMER.
                    LOL at this joker.

Wladimir is a great HW, no doubt; but top 5, really? If he cleans out the up-and-coming contenders, he'll definitely be a top 10 HW; his defeats, IMO, mean he'll never be in the top 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post

It's weird, we seem to be agreeing with one another more and more. You're right re. Wlad's last few fights - he's been ultra-agressive and ergo more exciting. It all comes down to Steward's training. Lewis was criticised for being too conservative; but if you have a suspect chin, it's the way to box. The only difference I see is that Lewis had, or was more willing, to use killer instinct. Either way, they're both great champions.

Still, Lewis > Wlad .

Comment

Working...
                      X