Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan on Victory: A Case of **** or Bust For Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan on Victory: A Case of **** or Bust For Me!

AMIR KHAN goes into his world title unification bout with Zab Judah on Saturday admitting: “It really will be a case of s**t or bust for me!”

[Click Here To Read More]

Khan stfu i hope zab ktfo of you you yap yap just do it kid you letting ure family hype you up and getting a mouth like roach

Comment

Watch the Khan-McCloskey fight & tell me Judy hasn't got a chance, throwing so wild, balance was off & McCloskey tried the counter left uppercut couple of times & weren't far off & he hasn't got the timing & decent power like Judy has.

Comment

khan is right. he has more to gain from a victory than does zab. ironacally, he has more to lose than zab also.

Comment

HAHA!

Khan tells it like it is man! He screws this up and his career is down the toilet.

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
            Watch the Khan-McCloskey fight & tell me Judy hasn't got a chance, throwing so wild, balance was off & McCloskey tried the counter left uppercut couple of times & weren't far off & he hasn't got the timing & decent power like Judy has.
            I agree, lets not forget even though feather fisted Paulie doesn't have power he still managed to hit and bruise Khan's face quite a bit. Khan's not a typical finesse fighter, he gets hit and can be hurt so against a war friendly Judah we have 50/50 fight. This fight will be good while it last because both me are fast and have tendencies of getting hit with punches they don't see. Khan may need to get to Judahs body early to take the steam out so he can pick him apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
              Khan's not gonna lunge in like he did against mcCloskey, he will be vary of Judah's power, McCloskey was a bum who barely threw a punch. Khan's gonna keep Judah at a distance and wont get caught in his traps.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                Khan stfu i hope zab ktfo of you you yap yap just do it kid you letting ure family hype you up and getting a mouth like roach
                Lol...I don't post much here but visit the forums on and off, and I have to say you are without any doubt a complete ******! and I do not mean this in an insulting way, rather from a psychological mental condition point of view haha..
                Last edited by sam420; 07-21-2011, 09:54 PM.

Comment

RIP CHUDD, good sir! be prepared to cough over 10 million! lol but you'll be alright - bank account will still be full.

Comment

I feel kahn is isn't going to hang with zab but who knows considering zabs history in big fights

Comment

Working...
                    X