No announcement yet.

The lakers will win it all next year imma tell you how

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
    How you expecting the Lake show to get both Chris Paul and Dwight? I think the Lakers could win it again, but lets not go into dreamland now. They don't have enough assets to get both, maybe not even enough for one of them.

Dwight isn't going to go to LA, he'd basically be stealing Shaq's career.

i think getting Dwight is more of a possibility than getting CP3

Comment

Originally posted by mannythebest View Post
      they take price cuts to come to the dynasty,get rid of bynum and fisher and promise them a ring
      only way to get them is by trade.

lakers are over the cap.

about $45 million over.

they're not getting any free agents. (and paul and dwight aren't free agents 'til next year anyway)

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        I don't know, I don't think they really have what Orlando would be looking for. They're not gonna get Dwight on a deal based around someone like Bynum. Maybe if they added Pau but I don't see it happening to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          new orleans is west

they're not trading to a team in their conference unless the deal is too good to pass up , which is impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            only way to get them is by trade.

lakers are over the cap.

about $45 million over.

they're not getting any free agents. (and paul and dwight aren't free agents 'til next year anyway)
            Well with or without them the laker show will continue

Comment

I don't know, I don't think they really have what Orlando would be looking for. They're not gonna get Dwight on a deal based around someone like Bynum. Maybe if they added Pau but I don't see it happening to be honest.

its the best deal Orlando can get...Bynum and LO is a tandem that would be hard to beat by other teams

Comment

if you don't think a bynum-pau or bynum-odom is enough......

that's a championship caliber front court they're getting.

yeah howard is a beast but if you're gonna lose him anyway......

it'd be nice to get 2 double-double 7-footers or a 7 footer and athletic 4.

Comment

Originally posted by mannythebest View Post
                  Well with or without them the laker show will continue
                  of course.

people are overreacting to the dallas sweep.

the team won almost 60 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    if you don't think a bynum-pau or bynum-odom is enough......

that's a championship caliber front court they're getting.

yeah howard is a beast but if you're gonna lose him anyway......

it'd be nice to get 2 double-double 7-footers or a 7 footer and athletic 4.
                    I think Bynum-Pau or Pau-Odom would be enough but I don't see the Lakers giving up that much. Might be hard to make the deal match up with the cap too, Magic got a lot of overpaid players and so do the Lakers. If the Magic are looking for vets, the Lakers have a good shot but I think they might be looking for younger pieces if they're gonna trade Dwight.

As a Magic fan, I just hope Dwight doesn't play games like LeBrick did and just tells them straight up if he wants to stay or go. So they don't end up like the Cavs.

Trade Dwight Howard to the Bucks!

Comment

i wouldnt trade gasol tho

Comment

Working...
                      X