No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev vs. Sillakh Looms For November 30 on HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kovalev vs. Sillakh Looms For November 30 on HBO

According to multiple sources in Russia and the Ukraine, negotiations are ongoing, and a deal is reportedly close, for WBO light heavyweight champion Sergey Kovalev (22-0-1, 20KOs) to defend his title against Ismayl Sillakh (21-1, 17KOs) on November 30th on HBO.

Sillakh won several high level tournaments as an amateur. He was regarded as one of the most dangerous fighters at his weight until he was shockingly upset by Denis Grachev with an eight round TKO in April 2012. He was dominating Grachev for seven rounds and scored a knockdown in the third, but left himself wide open in the eight and took a big shot that he never recovered from. Sillakh was won four in a row since the upset loss.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Seriously?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

RIP ismayl.....

Comment

This I want to fyckin see!!

Comment

Kovalev KO5.

Comment

Big mistake for Sillakh

He has trained with Kovalev so he may see something in him but i still see him getting caught.

Comment

Whoa. Sillakh is very talented and skilled. Kovalev won't get credit for this and it's supposed to be a tune up for Adonis but Sillakh is a solid first defense......

This is crazy by Sillakh's team. Props to him for wanting to fight for a title but my god his team is feeding him to the wolves. He's not ready for Kovalev.... Sillakhs gonna get KO'd early hurt badly IMO. Damn

Comment

Sillalhk is an excellent boxer but a bit chinny. Kovalev is going to KO him. Good scrap.

Comment

All the skills in the world didn't mean much when Grachev got a hold of TBR's chin in the last round. So, it won't help now either.

Comment

Great....freakish power vs glass jaw. No, I'm not just talking about his lone loss.....he was stopped many times during the AM's.

Comment

Working...
                    X