Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In light of Peterson cheating, does it change your thoughts on Khan ditching Ariza?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are people posting such stupid stuff about this I see at least 3 downright stupid illogical and quite frankly ******ed threads about this on the front page.

2 of the 3 thread starters have Mayweather in there Avi......coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
      Call me crazy, but in light of these Peterson allegations, I'm sceptical that the Ariza & Pac partnership will stay true.
      It's all part of this downward spiral that's eventually going to hit rock bottom.

Soon enough.

Comment

Who? Pac or Khan?
        Ariza left the camp on his own accord no one quit using anyone and even if they did its not like Khan and Ariza haven't fell out before.

Comment

Someone said before, that anyone could be juicing, including Mayweather. So I'm leaving no stone unturned.

Has anyone asked themselves, why is it everytime drug testing surrounds Khan he gets rid of Ariza?

The first time was when there was an unannounced visit by testers following the Maidana fight. He then went on to dump Ariza, look the worst ever in McCloskey, hook up with him again after and look like a beast against Judah.

Second time, is now.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
            Ariza left the camp on his own accord no one quit using anyone and even if they did its not like Khan and Ariza haven't fell out before.
            Nope.

"Amir has decided to part ways. No hard feelings. Best of luck to him and his camp"

Comment

Peterson's a downright cheater.

But does anyone also find it strange that Khan was training for the biggest fight of his life, a rematch with Peterson. He quits using Ariza and opts to work with someone he has never worked with before. What's your thoughts on this?
              He used ariza for 4 weeks but dumped him when ariza when to train the doping bum JCC. So yeah he has been using him

Comment

Answer me this, Ariza has 3 big fighters he's conditioning. 1 of them the biggest fight, in a rematch with Peterson. Does anyone find it at all suspicious that the one that is undergoing random drug testing for his fight, Khan, is the one that he leaves? Even though he's got the biggest fight of his life. Am I the only one that finds this a slightly bit suspicious?

I'm not pinning this on Khan, moreso Ariza.

Comment

Ariza left because he was getting paid more elsewhere. He left Khan hanging mid camp for what was potentially his biggest fight. Hope Manny follows suit and gets rid of him for good.

Comment

Wow!! I didn't know Khan has been juicing. I wonder how long he's been doing this?

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                      He used ariza for 4 weeks but dumped him when ariza when to train the doping bum JCC. So yeah he has been using him
                      Could it be that Ariza split from him due to VADA?

Comment

Working...
                      X