Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are all the loungers doing tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sick- View Post
    do i get medal for exposing yo?
    J-H ignoring you bro. Lol. It's sad how hes avoiding you. You should make a dome thread and tell everyone he's Kevin Jesus. I got your back if he denies it.

Comment

J-H is a motherfuucking atg!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by J-H View Post
        Bro I don't even get tried. I'm 6'4" 265. All muscle.
        I can give you a good fight. I am 6.5 270 lbs and hard as rock. The only problem if we gonna fight is my schedule.

Comment

Having consensual unprotected sex with a female friend in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation
          Last edited by LeG00N; 01-27-2012, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
            I can give you a good fight. I am 6.5 270 lbs and hard as rock. The only problem if we gonna fight is my schedule.
            I'll fight you at no more than 255. Deal? If you win, you can have my WBC diamond belt.

Comment

I'll fight you at no more than 255. Deal? If you win, you can have my WBC diamond belt.
              I have no problem with the weight. Let me first accommodate all the girls asking me for dates. After that I give you all the fights you want. We can also have a romantic date if you want. to

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                Having consensual unprotected sex with a female friend in the missionary position for the sole purpose of reproduction
                I'm gonna call BS on the consensual part.

Comment

J-H ignoring you bro. Lol. It's sad how hes avoiding you. You should make a dome thread and tell everyone he's Kevin Jesus. I got your back if he denies it.
                  tis sad how how you gave up your character there just to suck my dick

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    Having consensual unprotected sex with a female friend in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation
                    Damn it Maniac! Why do you need to tell us that it is your female friend? What are you trying to prove to us?

GAY ALERT: A **** is roaming this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by sick- View Post
                      tis sad how how you gave up your character there just to suck my dick
                      KJ is not gonna be happy about this. I think the Domincans wil disown him for having such a sorry excuse for an alt. He'll be demoted to.... Wait what comes after Domincan in the Hispanic hierarchy?

Comment

Working...
                      X