No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Omar Henry on Joining Margarito's Camp, Mayweathers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Omar Henry on Joining Margarito's Camp, Mayweathers

The wheels are in motion and everything is coming into place for the upcoming camps of Antonio Margarito and Miguel Cotto. Cotto, the WBA junior middleweight champion of the world, meets up with Margarito on December 3rd at Madison Square Garden in a heated rematch that is also serving as one of the year’s biggest events.

[Click Here To Read More]

Omar is the best replica of cotto I hope he beats cheato ass in sparring

Comment

Get off his nuts

Comment

Wish we could see sparring sessions, congrats to Omar for this oppurtunity to beat up Margacheeto

Comment

Omar Please Don't Let Him Hit You With The Brick Fists.. This Clown Should Be Banned.. If I Did What Margarito Did I Would Still Be In Jail.

Comment

This can't be good for Cotto. Henry is a carbon copy of the man, then again, Margarito doesn't ever really have a plan going into his fights.. I really wish Miguel had never dropped Steward. Still. I have a glimmer of hope that he'll win. What a war we're in store for!

Comment

Cotto by 7th round KO

Comment

after watching a lot of footage of both henry and Cotto's sparring partner Tapia I dont think either guy really is much of stylistic match. Henry kinda looks like Cotto in the ring but thats about it. Tapia is much slicker and quicker than Margarito. That said both guys will be good quality sparring.

Comment

Working...
                X