No announcement yet.

Mega Men Sport Multivitamin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mega Men Sport Multivitamin

hi i bought this at gnc and thought it was just a multivitamin but after i bought it (and lost the receipt) i found it featured a creatine precursor blend that supports the body's natural production of creatine. I dont want to gain any weight from this so should i take this back or buy a regular multivitamin?

I don't think you should be too worried. I take these and I haven't seen any weight gain. They smell sort of like chocolate though.

Comment

I dont think its anything to be worried about. But I also dont think its likely to be much better than the cheapest of multivitamins so I wouldnt pay extra for it either.

Comment

The Creatine blend if remember correctly is only 150mg.

To gain weight from creatine you'd need to be taking at least 5 grams.

Plus creatine is just a combination of two amino acids. It's not going to do anything. Don't worry about it.

Plus you can return products to GNC without a receipt as long as it's GNC brand, so if you are that worried about it, then return it.

But really, you have nothing to worry about.

Comment

Thanks guys i was actually pretty worried anyone else with thoughts??

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan Chino View Post
            Thanks guys i was actually pretty worried anyone else with thoughts??
            If you are looking for a better multi. I'd check these out

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nw/al.html
            http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cl...angetriad.html

The Mega Mens Sport isn't a bad multi-vitamin, you get what you pay for.

But there is better stuff out there.

Again though, like I said, you have nothing to worry about with a 150mg creatine blend. You won't gain an ounce of weight from a multivitamin. All that creatine blend does is keep your body's natural levels of creatine stable. Nothing more.

Comment

it might assist with recovery but your not going to gain mass because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Shen View Post
                it might assist with recovery but your not going to gain mass because of it.
                It's even enough to have an impact on recovery.

A normal dose of creatine is 5 grams or 5000mg.

1 dose of Mega Mens Sport is 150mg. You'd have to take half the bottle for any kind of effect like recovery or weight gain.

And if you did that you'd probably die from excessive consumption of a vitamin before you gained any weight. LOL

Comment

is there any other good multivitamins in gnc that are better

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan Chino View Post
                    is there any other good multivitamins in gnc that are better
                    At GNC, probably not. I'd find a Vitamin Shoppe they have a better selection overall than GNC and their prices are a lot lower.

Comment

Working...
                    X