Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach C[]ck Blocks Manny Pacquiao (Funny Vid)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and pac scores again

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      that ***** went straight to PAC's apartment after the photo shoot

true story
      I heard Roach popped out from under the sheets and pulled Pac off her before he actually got a chance to hit it.

Comment

Originally posted by zeidrich View Post
        and pac scores again
        Only after insisting the pretty woman drop 5lbs.

...I'm just messin with you guys man. lol...funny video though.

Comment

what model wouldnt wana get it on with manny?

Roach should be guiding his ****, not blocking it. or manny shouldve passed that girl to roach.

To be real tho, roach just saved pac from scandal. look at all the media people there!

Comment

Originally posted by rskumm21 View Post
            Bull****. Everybody knows Pac is a player. He'd still be in the Philippines banging Asian broads if it wasn't for Freddie stepping in.
            I heard the same thing. My friend from So-Cal said that Pacquiao tried to "court" his homies sister couple years ago.

Comment

Seriously just cause he hasn't been caught doesn't mean he doesnt do it.

Same with professional sports. A lot of them cheat and sometimes even the wives know

but they agree to the lifestyle cause they want that money

Comment

Originally posted by The Bay Bomber View Post
                Seriously just cause he hasn't been caught doesn't mean he doesnt do it.

Same with professional sports. A lot of them cheat and sometimes even the wives know

but they agree to the lifestyle cause they want that money
                I remember Roach saying a few times that Manny has a thing for the ladies. Wonder if that was one of the reasons his wife was with him during the Hatton training camp, she looked pretty miserable in the 24/7.

Comment

Working...
                X