Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley's Manager: Tim Too Fast, Skilled For Provodnikov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley's Manager: Tim Too Fast, Skilled For Provodnikov

WBO welterweight champion Timothy “Desert Storm” Bradley, who stirred a storm of protests following his controversial split decision win over Manny Pacquiao last June 6, is expected to be too good for Pacquiao’s rugged Russian sparring partner Ruslan Provodnikov when they clash at the Home Depot Center in Carson City, California on March 16.

Later today a press conference will be hosted by Top Rank promoter Bob Arum and Banner Promotions at the Millenium Biltmore in Los Angeles. Bradley’s manager Cameron Dunkin who also manages WBO super bantamweight champion Nonito “The Filipino Flash” Donaire told BoxingScene.com/Manila Standard he believes Bradley “is too fast, too smart and too skilled” for Providnikov.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"yawn" okay

Comment

depending on how offense-minded Tim wants 2b, I can c a late round tko win 4 him...

Comment

Bradley's manager is horrible... how do you go from a fight with pacquiao to not 10 but 20 steps backwards... your next fight is not even a PPV event, and you're choosing the EASIEST FIGHT possible.... HORRIBLE HORRIBLE CAREER MOVE... bradley's manager needs to shut up and try to come up with a better future for Bradley or try to get him better fan base... because a fight with PRovodnikov is not going to do it.. it's going to make his career worse

Comment

But i really think it's Bradley making all the stupid moves in his career.. because the same manager seems to do ok with Nonito..

Comment

Tim did had his injuries and has been out of the ring for a while. I'll give him a pass in this fight but the next fight has to be something good

Comment

Originally posted by keyz3r0 View Post
              Bradley's manager is horrible... how do you go from a fight with pacquiao to not 10 but 20 steps backwards... your next fight is not even a PPV event, and you're choosing the EASIEST FIGHT possible.... HORRIBLE HORRIBLE CAREER MOVE
              I don't think I've ever seen this before, you could call it poetic justice but it's not his fault that he got a gift.

Comment

Huge mismatch. Bradley by wiiide UD or late stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by keyz3r0 View Post
                  Bradley's manager is horrible... how do you go from a fight with pacquiao to not 10 but 20 steps backwards... your next fight is not even a PPV event, and you're choosing the EASIEST FIGHT possible.... HORRIBLE HORRIBLE CAREER MOVE... bradley's manager needs to shut up and try to come up with a better future for Bradley or try to get him better fan base... because a fight with PRovodnikov is not going to do it.. it's going to make his career worse
                  I agree not the best fight but he is going to headline another card and make a million dollars or more. How many other "successful" boxers out there can do the same? There are only a handful of boxers that fight strictly on PPV, if the demand isn't there, a PPV doesn't make sense.

Comment

Get some baby

Comment

Working...
                    X