Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Harden traded to Houston Rockets..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Burner View Post
    Ibaka, Pekins, Westbrook and Thabo can all defend even Durant has improved defensively. Having Pekins and Ibaka backing you up can cover up Martins defense. One of the 2 first round picks are guaranteed lottery.
    No they didn't. Houston traded its lottery protected pick. Go look up what lottery protected actually means.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
      I don't think this is a great deal for OKC, and i don't think it's a bad one either. I can see this deal working out great for OKC if Westbrook were to start playing more like a pass first-shoot second type of PG, but he won't do that. KD, Westbrook, Martin, and Lamb all four of those guys are dominate scorers who aren't willing to get their teammates involved at a consistent rate.
      They wouldve been better off moving Westbrook.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burner View Post
        They wouldve been better off moving Westbrook.
        I don't know why they didn't made the Westbrook for Rondo trade. They would've definitely been better off with Rondo and KD would've been averaging 25+ FGA by now.

Comment

They'll still win the west.

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
            Ummm wtf OKC.. I don't understand this trade.. Lol. Thoughts?..
            okc throwing in the towel against heat/lakers.

if okc thought they can win the title, they'd pay him or at least keep him 1 last year for a title run.

smart, thinking ahead move though.

they'll still be good, save money.... and in 2-3 years laker/heat will be done just in time for prime durant/westbrook and those picks.

Comment

F**K!!! was my reaction when I heard this.

I had Thunder as a lock for the finals but now I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
                They got a great deal that's for sure.

Martin
                Lamb
                2 first round picks
                1 second round pick.
                it's a great deal for the long term but not the this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  okc throwing in the towel against heat/lakers.

if okc thought they can win the title, they'd pay him or at least keep him 1 last year for a title run.

smart, thinking ahead move though.

they'll still be good, save money.... and in 2-3 years laker/heat will be done just in time for prime durant/westbrook and those picks.

yup...they've conceded their chances for the next 2-3 years...Presti is smart...he knew his team had no chance against the Lakers so he's re-aiming his title hopes AFTER this current Laker window closes

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    yup...they've conceded their chances for the next 2-3 years...Presti is smart...he knew his team had no chance against the Lakers so he's re-aiming his title hopes AFTER this current Laker window closes
                    can't see it as anything else.

if you think you can win, you keep harden at least for one year just to see if you can get that ship.

this deal is good for the future but bad for the now.

but in 2-3 years when those picks pay off.....

kobe, nash gone. wade, gasol washed up. lebron might no longer be in miami......

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      can't see it as anything else.

if you think you can win, you keep harden at least for one year just to see if you can get that ship.

this deal is good for the future but bad for the now.

but in 2-3 years when those picks pay off.....

kobe, nash gone. wade, gasol washed up. lebron might no longer be in miami......

didn't help that Harden wanted a max deal too...they still have to re-up Durant and Westbrook

Comment

Working...
                      X