Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner vs DeMarco who you guys got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner is going to KO DeMarco in 6 rounds.

Comment

Demarco wins by decision

Comment

I pick Demarco but wouldn't be surprise if Broner gets another Gift decision!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          if broner wins he's my p4p #1, if he loses he's my p4p #2
          Do you even like the sport of boxing? Serious question.

Comment

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
            I pick Demarco but wouldn't be surprise if Broner gets another Gift decision!
            this right here.

Comment

So 56% of the votes are for Broner winning this fight. 44% think DeMarco will win this fight.

Comment

Borner by stoppage within five. Love Demarco and don't want to see him loose his title, but he shouldn't have taken thise fight.

I'd like to see Demarco fight Burns regardless of the outcome.

Comment

It will be a competitive fight that will go 12 rounds. Obviously broner has the advantage but Demarco will make it a tough fight. And to be honest an upset wont surprise me. Demarco is a very durable guy. Valero was hitting him with mean shots and he never went down although he did quit eventually but I don't see bringing that kind of heat that Valero brought.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    Borner by stoppage within five. Love Demarco and don't want to see him loose his title, but he shouldn't have taken thise fight.

I'd like to see Demarco fight Burns regardless of the outcome.
                    This will go 12 rounds. I don't see Broner overwhelming Demarco like a lot you think. Broner will have to dig deep in this fight.

Comment

I can't wait for this fight lots of money to be made that night.

Comment

Working...
                      X