Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• / Thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stones! View Post
      Everyone fuck out of here except DJ EMZ.

Comment

• Reduced to posting plain and lame pics?

You're shot, son.

Comment

Reduced to posting plain and lame pics?

You're shot, son.
          Actually that picture what appropriately placed. Seems like you're the one who is shot, you couldn't come back with a witty response so all you can is criticize my insult.

YOU LOSE.

OWNED.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Actually that picture what appropriately placed. Seems like you're the one who is shot, you couldn't come back with a witty response so all you can is criticize my insult.

YOU LOSE.

OWNED.
            I can pwn you with one hand on the keyboard and the other hastily jerking myself off whilst watching Mariana Cordoba destroy a white whore.

Comment

I can pwn you with one hand on the keyboard and the other hastily jerking myself off whilst watching Mariana Cordoba destroy a white whore.

You taking that, Derranged?? hahhahaha

Comment

Just because you say "owned" doesn't mean you actually owned someone. You copied PB32's style. You're a joke, the only person you own is your sex slave aka DJ EMZ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Just because you say "owned" doesn't mean you actually owned someone. You copied PB32's style. You're a joke, the only person you own is your sex slave aka DJ EMZ.

PB32's style consists of posting diseased vaginas, feces and 2-Bob jokes about funny looking hats. That is not even close to my mimicry of another's posting style. Not even close. PB32's style is child's play and any simpleton can do it.

The Rip is the name you should be using, you know, that Floridian thug who decimated you for years and made you his personal fuck-toy? The one who exposed that Dominican wench as a little wanton.

You are not fit to copy his style, mate. You jacked his style, as am I. Don't be trying to play that BS card with me, la.

How's that for pwnage?

Comment

PB32's style consists of posting diseased vaginas, feces and 2-Bob jokes about funny looking hats. That is not even close to my mimicry of another's posting style. Not even close. PB32's style is child's play and any simpleton can do it.

The Rip is the name you should be using, you know, that Floridian thug who decimated you for years and made you his personal fuck-toy? The one who exposed that Dominican wench as a little wanton.

You are not fit to copy his style, mate. You jacked his style, as am I. Don't be trying to play that BS card with me, la.

How's that for pwnage?
                    Unequivocal beatdown,

I literally physically shouldn't be laughing right now, but you've been on fire the last few hours,

Comment

• Damn starkiller has me on ignore in his Inception thread.

I had a few good paragraphs to dish out.

Comment

Working...
                      X