Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward is going to demolish Allan Green, mark my words.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Ward is going to demolish Allan Green, mark my words.

Yes, I'm a Ward fan..But I'm not biaed. If I thought Green had a chance, I'd tell you...Even if i thought he would dominate Ward I'd tell you. I analyze and predict fights strictly on skills and style matchups and experience against high calibre fighters. Green has no chance in my honest opinion. Ward is on so much of a higher level than Green, It's almost scary. And this was shown in Green's last fight against Simms. I don't care how much of a short notice he fought Simms on. When you're regarded as an "elite" super middleweight you should NOT even come close to struggling against a LIGHT middleweight journeyman, as much as Green did. Yes, Simms was undefeated, but against tomato cans.

Green will not know what hit him. Ward will NOT let him get that left hook off, he will mix it up with smothering it, and switching to southpaw and keeping a distance and will control it masterfully. Andre Ward shut down Mikkel Kessler's whole arsenal within a mere few minutes, what makes you think he wont do the same to Green, who i consider a one handed fighter. Green will be getting countered and hit by angles he never knew existed. Once Ward counters everyting Green does, Green will fold and will be on the backfoot getting chased down and beaten up by quick straight lefts to the body and head and hard precise body shots. Green will not see the final bell, I see Green getting TKOed inside 8 rounds, But i'd not be the least bit surprised if Ward blows Green out inside 4 or 5 rounds.

Also, common opponents between the both Ward and Green. Jersen Ravelo and Rubin Williams both favor ward over Green. Ravelo said that ward has power also, but he's more precise of a puncher than Green, and the more polished boxer. Rubin Williams said that he sees Ward handling Green easily. Well, y'all see my view on the fight. Disagree? Agree? or just your opinion and views are all welcome. Peace. Tymann.

I can see Ward winning by UD. I think his speed will be too much for Green. I'm not counting Green out though. Green has the great equalizer.

Comment

give me 5:1 odds, my 50K for your 250K on ward

Comment

Originally posted by Valero 27-0 View Post
        give me 5:1 odds, my 50K for your 250K on ward
        Deal homie.

Comment

it will be in my blog. i'm feeling good after a couple of world cup upsets that green can pull it off.

Comment

Ward is gonna lunge in head first, and get caught by a left hook, then its gna be lights out, mark my words.

50k to ur 250k, pm me to confirm.

Alot of ppl jumping on the Ward band wagon, I said from day one he was a real contender and picked him to beat Kessler, but hes getting too overrated imo.

Comment

let me get those same odds! my 50 to ur 250 also.

ward might win, more likely than not but he is not demolishing green. unless the same one who showed up against miranda comes back.

Green's biggest win was that highlight KO of codrington. other than that he hasnt done anything. but he is big and strong so we will see.

God I love boxing.

PM me if u accept!

Comment

I got 400k on Ward or more if anyone wants it.

Comment

Working...
                X