Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Andre Dirrell run from Arthur Abraham?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Andre Dirrell run from Arthur Abraham?

Do you think Andre Dirrell will run like a frightened chicken for most of the fight against Arthur Abraham?

Or will he fight like a man?
    Yes, he'll be afraid to engage and run
    87.07%
    No, he'll be a man and trade punches with Abraham
    12.93%

The poll is expired.

Dirrell wil throw and then gte out of range, some call this running, I call it boxing.

Comment

What the hell is up with all this "fight like a man" thing people have going on here. If you don't like the way a fighter boxes then how 'bout you go through all the hard work they go through with conditioning and training and go up against boxers like arthur abraham. Boxing isn't toe to toe dumbass.

Comment

If he ran from Froch, I can only imagine what hes going to do with Abraham.

Comment

Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
          What the hell is up with all this "fight like a man" thing people have going on here. If you don't like the way a fighter boxes then how 'bout you go through all the hard work they go through with conditioning and training and go up against boxers like arthur abraham. Boxing isn't toe to toe dumbass.
          There's a big difference from 1) boxing and moving while slipping punches, and 2) running around the ring like a coward while your opponent literally chases you.

Comment

He won't need to. Abraham won't go after him, only in spurts. Dirrell will move around Abraham and telegragh his shots. Don't be surprised if we see a Dirrell win.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
              Do you think Andre Dirrell will run like a frightened chicken for most of the fight against Arthur Abraham?

Or will he fight like a man?
              Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
              Dirrell wil throw and then gte out of range, some call this running, I call it boxing.
              Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
              i think he will box his way past abraham, easy UD win !!

Comment

if he was afraid to trde punches with froch , he'll be more afraid vs a faster punching machine like AA...interesting fight but it will be boring i think ....

Comment

no hell just outbox the **** out of him!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
                    No, there is a difference. Initiating action while moving is BOXING, running away to make someone else make a mistake is cowardly. If you run away, obviously the guy is gonna chase you, and it's much harder to have defense when you've gotta run down somebody.

Comment

Working...
                    X