Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rank Mexicos year in boxing(so much highlites)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rank Mexicos year in boxing(so much highlites)

-Mexico is still the wide margin winner of titlist in all of boxing

-puerto rico (our unworthy rival) still has no fighters as a real champion and they still suck

-marq1uez mightve become a icon by murdering pacquiao

-floyd is still ducking canelo

-cotto has risen to the title of a gatekeeper champion that is no longer champion

-the fight of the year candidates all mostly involve mexicans

-robert garcia is probably the trainer of the year

-tmt promotions was a complete failure and philthy rich promotions still is

-ivan morales is on the rise

-marquez is gonna get the knockkk out of the year

-floyd went to prison for being a dumbazz wannabe gangster again

there are way too much things that i can say about mexican boxing this year..................boxing truly loves mexico and in return mexico keeps boxing alive
    mexico still has the tradition of most champions
    26.32%
    marquez doing what he did to pacquiao,
    36.84%
    puerto rico has no real champions this year
    10.53%
    cotto is still a gatekeeper to the champions status
    5.26%
    marquez becoming iconic status now
    21.05%
    Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 12-22-2012, 03:48 AM.

A huevo!!!!!

Viva Mexico!! Viva!!!!

Hopefully 2013 Canelo retires Mayweather

Comment

Mares beating the over rated moreno was great
      Angulo back in the ring
      Only dissapointment was tyson marquez losing but he put up a great fight

Comment

Without Mexico we would not have Boxing

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
          Mares beating the over rated moreno was great
          Angulo back in the ring
          Only dissapointment was tyson marquez losing but he put up a great fight
          Hey man Moreno wasn't overrated, he hurt Mares in the end and made Mares fight his ass off. He's a great fighter, Mares is just better.

I like the fact the Mexico was involved in the best fights of 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
            Without Mexico we would not have Boxing

Without Mexico boxing would be boring as hell, It would be like the N.B.A. without blacks a bunch of lay-ups and shyt.

Comment

I hope we start this year with a bang.. Hopefully Burgos can take the belt from that PR Rocky Martinez... It wont be easy, Rocky can throw down!!War Burgos!!

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                I hope we start this year with a bang.. Hopefully Burgos can take the belt from that PR Rocky Martinez... It wont be easy, Rocky can throw down!!War Burgos!!
                that should be a great fight. what i'm wondering is do most of the mexicanos on here root for mikey garcia or orlando salido in that matchup? i honestly kind of want to see salido stay on top.

also, WAR ponce de leon (fight against jayson velez is scheduled on showtime for 03/02)

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                  that should be a great fight. what i'm wondering is do most of the mexicanos on here root for mikey garcia or orlando salido in that matchup? i honestly kind of want to see salido stay on top.

also, WAR ponce de leon (fight against jayson velez is scheduled on showtime for 03/02)
                  I also would like to see Salido stay on top a while longer. It depends on how the fight plays out. If Garcia is able to keep Salido at long/mid distance I see Garcia eventually hurting Salido because he's so damn poised and can stalk for 12 rounds. Salidos's best chance is on the inside, if he's able to do that I see Salido winning the fight with some nice overhand rights and short hooks. Can't wait for the fight, Salido is battle tested and Garcia isn't we'll see what happens if Salido is able to take Garcia to war.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post

I dont care who wins, I like both fighters.. Lets see if Velez looks as dominant against Ponce De Leon like he did against Sal Sanchez II.. I think Ponce is gonna beat that ass!! That would be truly sad for two top PR's(Velez and Martinez) to go down to Mexicans just starting the year..

Comment

Working...
                    X