No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price: I Would Love To Be on Amir Khan's Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Price: I Would Love To Be on Amir Khan's Card

DAVID PRICE has set his sights on becoming the world heavyweight champion before the end of next year.

He brushed aside Sam Sexton with an impressive display to lift the vacant British and Commonwealth belt at Aintree racecourse last Saturday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This guy is the truth.

Comment

throw him Stiff Mitchell or Detony Windmiller and lets get this **** going!

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
        throw him Stiff Mitchell or Detony Windmiller and lets get this **** going!
        i don't think it will be either of them. i don't think wilder would last long vs mitchell or price. i'd like to see either of these fights though. let's see him fight fres oquendo, ray austin, michael grant or dom guinn.

Comment

might as well. he's got a good style that will translate to fans no matter where he fights. maybe HBO would show a highlight of his off TV fight

Comment

I've heard Seth will fight on Khan's undercard I think David knows this and that would be great fight...but would GB want that fight?

Comment

Nice one. Hope it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                let's see him fight fres oquendo, ray austin, michael grant or dom guinn.
                Sounds good. Guinn's very durable and would give him rounds. Grant would give him height and reach, he wouldn't tower over him like his other opponents.

Comment

Def. won't be Seth Mitchell.

Comment

Working...
                  X