No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko Doesn't Expect TV Dispute in Povetkin Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko Doesn't Expect TV Dispute in Povetkin Battle

WBO/IBO/WBA/IBF heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko (59-3, 49KOs) doesn't expect any television dispute with a mandatory fight against WBA "regular" champ Alexander Povetkin. They were scheduled to fight twice and twice the fight fell apart. Once Povetkin was injured in 2008 and in 2010 Povetkin withdrew from another scheduled date, per the advice of his trainer Teddy Atlas. The two boxers are under contract with rival German television networks.

[Click Here To Read More]

So... if Wlad is the SUPER champion and Povetkin is the REGULAR champion, what happens when Wlad beats him? Does he go back to being SUPER champion or is he REGULAR champion again? Or is he REGULAR SUPER champion??!!

Comment

Wladimir is a fuking Boss! tell em champ

Comment

Originally posted by Hayehammer View Post
        Wladimir is a fuking Boss! tell em champ

Yeah ole boy wants to get paid as well as dish out a beatin.

Can't say I blame him.

Povetkin's team can only stall for so long. If he's not ready now, I don't think he'll ever be.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
          So... if Wlad is the SUPER champion and Povetkin is the REGULAR champion, what happens when Wlad beats him? Does he go back to being SUPER champion or is he REGULAR champion again? Or is he REGULAR SUPER champion??!!
          that's easy, don't you know anything? He becomes the SUPER DUPER CHAMPION!!

Comment

I like Povetkin, but he needs to stop ducking Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERFUL View Post
              I like Povetkin, but he needs to stop ducking Wlad.
              After all of Teddy Atlas's hateful comments about the Klitschkos, he's petrified to have his own fighter go against one of them.

Comment

Povetkins talent soooo wasted by Atlas. WTF has Atlas ever done as a trainer, besides being in the camp with Tyson....

Comment

What's wrong with this site? This news was posted here yesterday and I posted a comment, suddenly it said it was no longer available.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    Yeah ole boy wants to get paid as well as dish out a beatin.

Can't say I blame him.

Povetkin's team can only stall for so long. If he's not ready now, I don't think he'll ever be.
                    Sure about that, Povetkin has been for 3 or 4 years now.

Comment

Working...
                    X