Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No one forced Nonito to return to 118 !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one forced Nonito to return to 118 !!

Since last night I've been defending Nonito due to the miserable fight us fans were treated to.

I take back some of what I said. Narvaez should still be blamed for that lackluster fight. However, I no longer think he should take the brunt of it.

Nonito knew that he had gotten way out of shape during his long @ss layoff, and that he was gonna struggle making 118. Hence, why he cramped up and couldn't put on the performance needed to put away or atleast physically beat the crap out of the much smaller, stubbornly defensive Narvaez.

Since Nonito is the only one who can be blamed for the state of his physique. He could've returned to a new weightclass(122 or 126) so the cut would not have been so severe, and could've just fought another no-name. But, Nonito has gotten so spoiled fighting undersized midgets(I didn't even know midgets could even be considered undersized, lol)

Anyone else agree with me ? Please vote on the poll
    No, Narvaez is simply to blame
    46.67%
    Nonito should take the full blame. He chose the weightclass and the opponent.
    26.67%
    Narvaez and Nonito go 50/50 as far as who is at fault
    26.67%
    No one should be blamed, everyone has an off night, hehe
    0.00%

And fought who?

Also he was defending his titles.

He did everything he could to make the fight good

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      And fought who?

Doesn't matter who he would've fought at a higher weightclass for his return fight. It's not like anyone knew who f**kin' Narvaez was, hell, not even hardcore fans knew of him.

****, there's even a video floatin' 'round Y*utube with Robert Garcia, Nonito's trainer stating that he himself don't know much about Narvaez.

It was pointless to defend a title that he is gonna vacate anyway. This matchup was as nonsense if he would've just fought some bum at 122 or 126 on Saturday night.

Do you really think the fans that showed up at MSG and tuned in last night would've given a f**k if it was undefeated Omar or Tijuana Cabbie Pepe @ 126 across from Nonito last night ?
      Last edited by King of Sting; 10-23-2011, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Preposterous.

It was a good tuneup fight and now he's making the leap to 122. It was a smart move.

Blame Narvaez for trying to get a gig as a Clottey impersonator. LOL hahaha nyahahahah!! I crack myself up lol. I was laughing as I typed that.

Comment

as excelent of a defensive fighter omar is and the way he just did not try to win, i dont think any fighter would've looked good fighting that same guy.

Comment

And fought who?

vic????????????Arum would have none of it tho

Comment

Originally posted by King of Sting View Post
              Doesn't matter who he would've fought at a higher weightclass for his return fight. It's not like anyone knew who f**kin' Narvaez was, hell, not even hardcore fans knew of him.

****, there's even a video floatin' 'round Y*utube with Robert Garcia, Nonito's trainer stating that he himself don't know much about Narvaez.

It was pointless to defend a title that he is gonna vacate anyway. This matchup was as nonsense if he would've just fought some bum at 122 or 126 on Saturday night.

Do you really think the fans that showed up at MSG and tuned in last night would've given a f**k if it was undefeated Omar or Tijuana Cabbie Pepe @ 126 across from Nonito last night ?
              What does it matter it nobody heard of him? He was the best 115 fighter, 2 division champ with 20 titles fights. I'd take him over any unknown 122 fighter

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                he already koed vic. if anything , it is mares that needs to rematch darchinyan since it was controversial, like all of his notable wins. personally, i had darchinyan winning that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                  Darchinyan? Please, dont make me laugh

Comment

Darchinyan? Please, dont make me laugh
                    sorry.............

Comment

Working...
                    X