Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the classier representative of the sport of boxing: Floyd or Wladimir?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wlad of course.

Mayweather isn't a classy person. I don't think he wants or trys to be. He is what he is.

Wlad and Floyd are polar opposites. Wlad is the epitome of absolute class. All class.

Floyd on the other hand, isn't. Burning money, trash talking, choking at weigh in's, verbal assaults, legal problems outside the ring.

But as a boxer you're not judged on class, are you?

Comment

mayweather by far. that **** wlad did on youtube after the haye fight is unforgivable.

Comment

Who cares how someone acts outside of the ring? What they do out of the ring and in their personal life is their business and not ours.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          Who is the better sportsman? Who sets a better example for young kids?

Who is the classier representative of the sport of boxing?
          Wlad is the classiest guy in boxing right now and there is nobody I can think of who has "more class" in the history of boxing. As much class, but not more.

Wlad has always been a class act.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
            Well, I have my own opinion, but I was just wondering what OTHER people think.
            Is there a reason why keep deleting this comment and reposting it with the same qoute to bump your thread.

You owe me 5 million, thank you.

Comment

Mayweather cos Klitschko is a lion trapped in a circus wheras Money is a ringmaster.

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
                Mayweather cos Klitschko is a lion trapped in a circus wheras Money is a ringmaster.
                Yet the lion has and is making more money than Money.

Comment

Come on Tunney you said Floyd would run and win a boring decision. At least give Floyd credit for going for the KO

Comment

Tough call, I’ll go out on a limb and say Wlad.

Comment

What about all the headbuts from Ortiz, maybe you should put that in your sig to.

Fact is even without the sucker punch Floyd would have knocked him out in the 5th or 6th round. He was just pist off.

Comment

Working...
                      X