Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wolak To K9: I'm Not Scared, Fight Me on December 3!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wolak To K9: I'm Not Scared, Fight Me on December 3!

Earlier this week, BoxingScene.com ran an article where IBF junior middleweight kingpin Cornelius "K9" Bundrage expressed his displeasure in not landing a fight against WBA champion Miguel Cotto or WBC boss Canelo Alvarez. With those two fellow champions locked into their next fights, K9 said that he was looking to give former champ Shane Mosley or the red hot Carlos Molina a crack at his belt.

[Click Here To Read More]

damn, this would be a good fight for wolak.

Comment

Decent fight but id rather see k9 fight Molina Lara or Vanes beating Wolak pretty much doesn't do anything for him

Comment

i would like to see wolak fight delvin but hey he beats k9 then can fight cotto for a unification that would be a war

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
          Decent fight but id rather see k9 fight Molina Lara or Vanes beating Wolak pretty much doesn't do anything for him
          What makes you think K9 beats Wolak? I doubt he gets past the 4th round vs Wolak.

Comment

Originally posted by quique24 View Post
            What makes you think K9 beats Wolak? I doubt he gets past the 4th round vs Wolak.
            Probably because K9 is established @ 154 and not a light hitting fighter like Yuri Foreman or a first timer at JMW like Delvin. Wolak has tons of heart but his skill set here is seriously overrated. The guy looked terrible losing against Ishe Smith, his only good win is over Foreman and he just went life and death with a career WW.

What makes you think he can beat a man that just beat "Iron Horse" Sechew Powell who IMO is far superior technically than Wolak?

Comment

Wolak has short career as a top line fighter written all over him -- blocks too many punches with his face, gets busted up too easily....

Comment

I would prefer to see Wolak vs Delvin II

Comment

[QUOTE=Elotero;10917463]Probably because K9 is established @ 154 and not a light hitting fighter like Yuri Foreman or a first timer at JMW like Delvin. Wolak has tons of heart but his skill set here is seriously overrated. The guy looked terrible losing against Ishe Smith, his only good win is over Foreman and he just went life and death with a career WW.

What makes you think he can beat a man that just beat "Iron Horse" Sechew Powell who IMO is far superior technically than Wolak?[/QUOTE]

I think Wolaks pressure does K9 in. K9 isnt a Disciplined fighter . I
                  Last edited by quique24; 07-29-2011, 06:27 PM.

Comment

man i roll hard with both these warriors. . . i like this fight - if the moneys right for K-9 I don't see why he wouldn't take the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X