Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by transportcd View Post
    does anybody agree with me that this could be a good dlc

3. sergio martinez
    Sergio is in the game his name is Ricardo Alvarez.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
      Damn that sucks. I want to play with him and not have to create a character to do it.

I agree, for some guys it's the only fighter they pick and it gets damn annoying after a while.
      Cowards. Especially when they do the oh im picking this guy then switch last second to Robinson. The First thing they need to do with a new game is prevent that where you have to agree to the opponent. Like in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
        Cowards. Especially when they do the oh im picking this guy then switch last second to Robinson. The First thing they need to do with a new game is prevent that where you have to agree to the opponent. Like in real life.
        Once you chose, you should be locked in to that choice. Totally agree. I liked FNC a lot, but it definitely had it's issues.

Comment

ive been playin fnc since it came out only three complaints from me

the spamming with guys like robinson n pac is crazy they seem to never tire will other fighters will that needs to be fixed

the countering thing needs to be fixed some guys will not throw anything but a counter the whole fight its ridicoulous

and like u guys said if u pic a guy u should be locked in when a guy picks duran i automatically goto the 54 n 60 division cause i kno hes jus gonna pic robinson.

Comment

i just google searched b4 i saw this thread.. pretty crazy.. they need to fix that roster... ur only choice at fw is billy dib and gamboa... wtf is that about. there arent enough fighters from the 90s ans 00s... its a great game but they have to fix the exploits and weight classes.

Comment

Nah here's a kickstarter bareknuckle boxing game that's in the works:

http://knuckleupgame.com/about/

Comment

****ers better have Marquez this time.

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                Agree on this and can we get Floyd Mayweather for once? He's never in the game.
                I believe he wanted like two million dollars for the right to use his image.

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
                Look i get Ray Robinson is a legend but its pointless to have him in the game. Especially when talentless bums have to use him and cant use anyone else.

For some cats it might as well be Fight Night Robinson.
                I think the real issue is the stupid and misleading overall ratings they all have.

Remove it and suddenly there would be a lot less people picking the highest rated fighters based on an arbitrary number.

There is no reason for that number. It's stupid and shouldn't factor in if you are trying to fight YOUR fight.

Also, Fight Night Frost has a better ring to it
                Last edited by Capaedia; 01-24-2013, 05:44 AM.

Comment

People keep talking about adding characters but I'd rather they fix the game play. Clinching on the game is awful, it is awkward to pull off and annoying as the only thing you can do is shove the opponent off.

Foot movement is also annoying, feels as though there is a magnetic force between you and the opponent.

Comment

I used to have the one for the Ps3 and it messed up my Ps3 console ,the game had a big time glitch I got 2 brand new Ps3 consoles and I tried playing Fight Night and apparently it was the game, they made a big deal out of it on the EA forums. I was very dissapointed that was the only reason why I bought a ps3 . I know this probably didn't happen in Xbox but still I felt bad that it was a badass game yet , I couldn't play it. I had to stick to fifa oh well.

Comment

FNC was so bad I stil play round 4. I got rid of FNC. I knew the game was complete crap as soon as I got it and they had David Haye rated higher than the Klitschkos Lol. Not to mention the fights only go a round or 2 in FNC. There's no technique or strategy involved, it's just an arcade game for kids with no attention span. The story line thing was homsexual as well. If EA isn't going to make one and they're going to try mmGaaay than someone else should step up. Regardless who does it, they need to get more fighters in the game or if the fighters are asking too much, let people but then individually on the ps network so the fighters get what they feel they are worth... Just some thoughts.

Comment

Working...
                      X