No announcement yet.

rewatched mosely vs canelo never seen mosely so lost

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eric Holder View Post
    To me, that fight is the greatest stamp on Canelo's greatness.

Pacquiao and Floyd got absolutely rocked trying to bang with Mosley - at the very same time Canelo toyed with Mosley.

What other fighter in this era can do that to Mosley? Name him.
    I think Canelo is a great young prospect but not because of the Mosley fight.
    I don't remember Pacquiao getting rocked by Mosley at any time.The fight I remember was Pacquiao knocked Mosley down in the second round and Mosley fought like a scared rabbit the rest of the fight. Pacquiao won every round. Mosley hurt Floyd in the second round but Floyd beat him up for the next 10 rounds. Canelo looked good against Mosley but Canelo always performs well in my opinion. He is very popular in Mexico because he can fight. Mexican fans know boxing. He was fighting a smaller man in Lopez but I thought it was impressive the way he destroyed him from the first round on. If that was so easy to do why didn't Ortiz do it? We agree Canelo is great I just don't agree that beating up washed up Mosley proved it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Holder View Post
      To me, that fight is the greatest stamp on Canelo's greatness.

Pacquiao and Floyd got absolutely rocked trying to bang with Mosley - at the very same time Canelo toyed with Mosley.

What other fighter in this era can do that to Mosley? Name him.
      Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Should I give Floyd credit for Winky too??
      I don't get the conection between what I said and Floyd and Winky. Canelo was ready and willing to fight Williams. Williams got hurt and the fight was called off. Canelo was set to fight Kirkland. At the last minute Kirkland backed out claiming he hurt his shoulder in training. What I am saying is anyone saying Canelo was afraid to fight Williams or Kirkland is being unreasonable. I really don't remember the details of the Floyd- Winky negotiations but it does not change the fact that Canelo was not afraid to fight Williams or Kirkland.

Comment

Originally posted by hookoutofhell View Post
        mosley was shot to *****
        I disagree. I think Mosley hangs with any JMW not named Canelo.

Kirkland, Maidana, Angulo, Jones, Rosado, Alcine, Lopez. These guys are not exactly monsters you know. Lara probably ends up being too big, but the rest I think Mosley beats. Mosley can hang with Bradley and Alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
          Lol, that Mosley couldn't even beat Mora.
          lol That mosley stunned mayweather..

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
            lol That mosley stunned mayweather..

Except the Mosley that fought Mora was going up a division and Mora came in at a ridiculous weight and was coming off an ass whooping just a few months previous.

Comment

what I really liked was Canelo's defense against Mosley very slick, he hardly got hit

Guadalajara shoulder roll > Philly Shell

Comment

Canelo looked very sharp too

Comment

the mexicans have lost their mind.............

Comment

co sign............

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X