Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Saul Alvarez Overweight, Hatton on Point

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Saul Alvarez Overweight, Hatton on Point

Anaheim, California - Saul "Canelo" Alvarez, of Mexico, and Matthew Hatton, of England, weighed-in for Saturday's showdown at the Honda Center in Anaheim. The vacant WBC junior middleweight title will be on the line. Alvarez, who failed to make the weight limit, was given two hours to lose the excess weight. Alvarez came in at 151.8-pounds. and Hatton came in at 149.6. The co-feature, with super featherweights in action, also made weight. Adrien Broner was 129.8-pounds and Daniel Ponce De Leon 128.4-pounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

Lulz De Leon with teh mullet.

Comment

De Leon looks like a midget next to Broner, I hope Broner has no chin though.

So what happens now with the main event, can Alvarez still win the strap?

Comment

How is coming at 151 overweight for a 154 title

Comment

Unbelievable. Ricky said that he will advise his brother to pull out of the fight if he is overweight... Let's see if he could lose the 1.8 pounds in 2 hours. If I remember correctly, I believe 30% of Canelo's purse goes to Matthew.. that's if the fight is on. Not very professional on Canelo's part.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
            How is coming at 151 overweight for a 154 title
            The contract weight was 150.

Comment

damn, u already got it at a catchweight, the very least u can do is come in at THAT weight.sulaiman and oscar will make sure alvarez gets the chance for the belt when its all said and done..

Comment

Ricky said if Canelo comes in overweight that Matt will not fight him. I wonder if this fight will not take place now.

Comment

Vas a valer verga pinche canelo cuando te toque con el perro angulo no pasaras ni el primer asalto, damn canelo is being use as a cash cow n not as a real future of mexican boxing

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                    Vas a valer verga pinche canelo cuando te toque con el perro angulo no pasaras ni el primer asalto, damn canelo is being use as a cash cow n not as a real future of mexican boxing
                    yeah I want to see the fight with angulo.

Comment

Working...
                    X