Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Orlando Salido Livid: Garcia's Corner Was Ready To Quit!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ralph22 View Post
    Garcia is a lil biatch how sad us it to win a championship quiting cuz he couldnt take the pain of a broken nose we got a new victor ortiz here a guy that quits in his prime because he doesnt like feeling pain
    Salido Is as filthy as a fighter can be. Judging by his past history with PEDs and that dirty tactic he felt he had to use. Why the hell did he have to lead with his head knowing Garcia was backed up into the ropes and had nowhere to go. Accidental my ass Then he gets knocked down by a hard jab and trys to say he got pushed. If i was the referee I woulda told him to stfu and tell him im going to stop the fight if he keeps acting delusional. I liked Salido but after his behavior in the fight i lost all respect for him.

Comment

Garcia kicks it with Ortiz . They both can't handle the pain , Garcia will never be p4p just another 'pocho' hes embarrassing. Oxnard fighters are weak

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        Gave up? Wanna explain? He kept on coming and started finding himself some success as the fight went on.

As for Salido, don't worry bro you can at least sleep at night knowing you came to fight. Probably can't say the same about Garcia. He came to hug cause he got no inside game and to quit.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        aaaaao see when a cubans does it in excessive amount ala abril its called boxing schooling him but when mikey does it you say this LMFAO clown.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™
          Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Gave up? Wanna explain? He kept on coming and started finding himself some success as the fight went on.

As for Salido, don't worry bro you can at least sleep at night knowing you came to fight. Probably can't say the same about Garcia. He came to hug cause he got no inside game and to quit.

aaaaao see when a cubans does it in excessive amount ala abril its called boxing schooling him but when mikey does it you say this LMFAO clown.
          When both fighters do it theyre both to blame. But when Salido got on the inside Garcia would hold for his dear life. I see you still haven't rewatched Abril-Rios.

Comment

I didn't see any real inside fighting from Garcia. Salido was starting to get there. There's a reason the fight was scheduled for 12. Orlando hadn't been down since the 4th and seemed to be doing progressively better each round. I think they took the easy way out, whether they would have won or not by continuing to fight.

I was impressed by Garcia's skills, but I thought the KD's were more flash than anything. He wasn't seriously hurt. He came back and fought his ass off like he always does. I'm not going to say Salido would have won in the next 1/3 of the fight, but I also wouldn't count him out. His ability to turn the tables is what makes him special.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              lol damn..........

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
                I didn't see any real inside fighting from Garcia. Salido was starting to get there. There's a reason the fight was scheduled for 12. Orlando hadn't been down since the 4th and seemed to be doing progressively better each round. I think they took the easy way out, whether they would have won or not by continuing to fight.

I was impressed by Garcia's skills, but I thought the KD's were more flash than anything. He wasn't seriously hurt. He came back and fought his ass off like he always does. I'm not going to say Salido would have won in the next 1/3 of the fight, but I also wouldn't count him out. His ability to turn the tables is what makes him special.
                solid post here.

Comment

That headbutt was stupid. It set up the situation that stopped the fight. Thats on Salido. I can't blame the other corner for protecting their fighter to the best of their ability....it is a sport. I mean seriously....Garcia's corner isn't stupid.... if another crack is desired then a rematch is made, Salido can watch his head and maybe the fight will go to the later rounds

Comment

IDK how people can keep defending the stoppage. A few months ago 90% of guys here on boxingscene were crucifying Ortiz for not going on with a broken jaw. Now García can't continue with a broken nose and guys are defending him. Double standards.

Oh, and if most guys here think a broken nose is enough to stop a fight, then they should stop boxing at all since cuts, bruises and broken bones are part of the sport. I don't like it, I want every boxer to get out of the ring with their health, but the truth is that injuries happen and all boxers know it.

If a broken nose is enough to stop a fight, then we're going to stop seeing warriors like Gatti, Ward, Corrales or Salido. Next time just ask for the doctor, say you have a broken nose and stop the fight.

Comment

I wanted the fight to go 12 salido was picking up the momentum but like I said the Lopez wars have caught up with salido there was no reason for mikey to risk it all when he was ahead by blow out

Comment

Working...
                      X