Collapse
No announcement yet.

vitali easily just lost 4 rounds vs chisora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gave him one round and another one that was close. Sounds like I'm saying it was a shutout but it was a fight where Vitali did just enough to edge out most rounds and won a lot more clear rounds.

Like I said before, there is always one fight where an aging fighter feels his age for the first time. The worst that happened to Vitali when it comes to that is he didn't completely dominate/toy around his opponent this time.

I don't think anybody can beat him. It will still take a couple more years of aging for that to happen, and he will probably be retired by then. Like I always said, I'm never worried about Vitali losing. I can watching his fights with comfort unlike all my other favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
      I had it 116-113. Chisora was a stylistic nightmare for an aging great. Another successful night for Vitali, but a huge boost for Chisora and a very good night for heavyweight boxing.
      wow what are yall drinking in england?

Comment

Originally posted by LFC View Post
        The man is 40 years old for crying out loud. He is allowed to have an off night after all these years.
        It wasn't an off night. It was just a good hard fight against a solid dude who a lot of people underrated. I gave Chisora a chance to compete and picked him to last route. He did even better than I expected. I'd rather see him again with either Klit than just about anyone on the landscape given that he actually, you know, showed up and tried to win.

I realize everything Klit is housed in whether or not Vit could beat (x legend)...I'm cool just saying good fight to both dudes for the day.

Comment

Originally posted by guardian View Post
          What are those four rounds?
          I had him winning 4, 6, 8, 12. He also had a case in 2 and 7 (won the first half of the latter) though I gave those to Vit.

Comment

Originally posted by guardian View Post
            What are those four rounds?
            havent got a score by score, 3 rounds in the fight were very clean wins for chisora mate, round 12 was definitely his, there were some 50-50 rounds, gave most of them to vitali but one to chisora

Comment

I had him clearly loosing 3 and wouldn't dispute 4 but I'd be struggling to find more than that

Comment

I gave Chisora 6th, 7th (close & debatable), 8th and 12th

Comment

6,8, 12 and possibly 2, 7

I wouldn't say clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    An ATG HW losing 4 rounds at most out of his prime and you guys make a big deal out of it.

There were ATGs who have lost/knocked out by guys much much worse than Chisora.

Remember the greatest HW lost to a guy that was 6-0.
                    Look at you, you're all hurt by what they are saying. hahaha I bet you have Klitschko posters hanging up in your room. lol

Comment

Lfc19titles, why do you post so infrequently since July of last year?

Comment

Working...
                      X