No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew Tabs Adonis Stevenson To Overcome Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bellew Tabs Adonis Stevenson To Overcome Kovalev

WBC light heavyweight champion Adonis Stevenson (23-1, 20 KOs) has been given the green light by former opponent, Tony Bellew. Last November Stevenson stopped Bellew in six rounds, and now the fans are demanding a light heavyweight unification between Stevenson and WBO champion Sergey Kovalev (23-0-1, 21 KOs). Although Bellew likes Kovalev as a person, he feels Stevenson's defensive abilities will be the difference in a potential match.

[Click Here To Read More]

Surprising, that.

Comment

It's a 50-50 fight. I would pick Stevenson too if he just kicked my *ss.

Comment

KOVALEV will win IMO.

Comment

Bellew talking up Stevenson's defence. Surprising really as I didn't think that was a strong point of Stevenson's. Still, Bellew's the one who was in the ring with him.

Comment

I hope Kovalev-Stevenson will be made as soon as possible.

Comment

Bellew sucks, so who cares. Stevenson is scared; that is the difference.

Comment

99% of the time when a fighter is asked about a fighter that they lost to , he's gonna say that he thinks that the guy's gonna win against another fighter. Mentally it makes him feel like he lost to the best fighter. If he says the other guy is gonna win then it's like he lost to the guy that lost to the guy.

Comment

Is it just me, or was he really really hesitant in that fight?
                  I don't remember good things from that fight

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    Bellew talking up Stevenson's defence. Surprising really as I didn't think that was a strong point of Stevenson's. Still, Bellew's the one who was in the ring with him.
                    Stevenson defence is decent... Bellew fought Adonis... But what Clev is saying about the same issue?

Comment

Working...
                    X