Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana Laughs: Adrien Broner Will Now Speak Spanish!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha that's awesome somebody definitely needs to tone him down.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post

The sad part is, Broner will come back and act like nothing happened. He's as delusional as Amir Khan, he'll come back with the mindset that he's a top 3-5 fighter in the sport without actually putting in the work to get up there.

A.B = Already Beaten
      What's even sadder is he won't have that "zero" anymore to prove it. Or zero hnockdowns. DO THE STANKY LEG

Comment

So let me get this straight.. it's ok for him to now clown Broner and disrespect him, and him pointing his hand like a gun at his head and all this nonsense is "cool" because it's Maidana? So what is really the underlying factor here? The skin color? The whole "thug" thing? Mayweather affiliations?

Sorry I'm just trying to make sense of this.. Because you all are now praising the same sort of arrogant attitude that you hate in other fighters. Broner lost but fought like a champ in losing, survived 12 rounds on no legs, all heart. There is such a thing as being humble in victory. Broner took his hat off, made no excuses, Chino should be the bigger man even now in victory. Did he not say "I will let my fists do the talking" before the fight? And that he did, he beat AB's @$$ so why now AFTER the fact is it ok to talk disrespectfully towards a man who you already settled the score with in the ring? Y'all are a bunch of hypocrites. I hope Chino takes a rematch like a man and gets his ass beat for the same reason I'm content that AB got his ass beat.

Comment

Someone's mad. ^

Comment

Originally posted by Trudoe View Post
            So let me get this straight.. it's ok for him to now clown Broner and disrespect him, and him pointing his hand like a gun at his head and all this nonsense is "cool" because it's Maidana? So what is really the underlying factor here? The skin color? The whole "thug" thing? Mayweather affiliations?

Sorry I'm just trying to make sense of this.. Because you all are now praising the same sort of arrogant attitude that you hate in other fighters. Broner lost but fought like a champ in losing, survived 12 rounds on no legs, all heart. There is such a thing as being humble in victory. Broner took his hat off, made no excuses, Chino should be the bigger man even now in victory. Did he not say "I will let my fists do the talking" before the fight? And that he did, he beat AB's @$$ so why now AFTER the fact is it ok to talk disrespectfully towards a man who you already settled the score with in the ring? Y'all are a bunch of hypocrites. I hope Chino takes a rematch like a man and gets his ass beat for the same reason I'm content that AB got his ass beat.

Its not okay for him to back up the smacks he gave 'AB' and reply to all the smack Broner talked and couldn't back up?

Seriously...stop hatin'. Maidana a.ssraped Broner despite his obvious limited talent and skillset. Maidana does deserve to 'boast' to a certain extent, especially being an adult about it. He still hasn't disrespected Broner as a fighter or his heart, despite shaming Broners comments.

And for those calling for Maidana/Lucas - bring it on

Comment

Originally posted by Trudoe View Post
              You just don't get it! Everyone knows that Maidana has not built a career on arrogance and other crap that Broner has. Maidana was retaliating to Broner's constant badgering!! So who was Broner retaliating against when he was being disrespectful to all his opponents including Maidana, unprovoked by them???? And stop with the fuking brainless race card crap! You pull the race card but never mention the racist things Broner or Mayweather has said. You are as predictable as a statue. And you also called it Racist when people compared Broner to Floyd yet you couldn't challenge the fact that Broner, just like his daddy Floyd, grabbed an opponents neck at a weigh in which was an OBVIOUS copycat move!

FYI - Broner ONLY ran from the ring AFTER the decision was announced, NOT BEFORE, so just like a little kid, he waited, hoping for candy to be handed out and when that didn't happen, he ran to his room crying. Not to mention the big headbutt act. Take a look at the real underlying factor for just once. The fact that Broner is a complete classless moron who films himself taking a sht, does cheesy imitations of Floyd in and out of the ring, acts like he is God's gift to Boxing who will take over the sport, throws money down the toilet, a confirmed racist, treats people like sht, hits an old lady and takes her purse, and countless other things and you expect equal treatment for him as Maidana??? Are you fuking kidding???? Log the fuk off and come back when you figure out why people despise Broner. He is getting a taste of his own medicine. What goes around, comes around. Live with it! He threw sht at the fan and got hit with it and now he is the laughing stock.
              Last edited by richardt; 12-18-2013, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 7_rocket
                Quote:

Originally Posted by sugarsmosley

I still think Maidana would get his head taken off against Lucas.

Same was supposed to happen to Garcia and look what happened.
                Yea, look what happened. Lucas won at least 4 of the first 6 rounds until a freak grazing of the eye caused swelling.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by CTC JOHNNY
                  Adrien Broner is a good fighter but he is in a no win situation !!!! Some People hate everything about him it just that simple !!!!
                  Yup. People hate people just like him. And you know why but you're afraid to admit it. just curious though, what band camp member are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Trudoe

IMAGE#1
                    Are you done crying? good. Just so you know, its always been broner who was disrespectful from the jump while maidana was all business. When was the last time you seen Maidana do that? Never, because opponents don't try to treat him as a subhuman. Broner did, and Maidana simply returned the favor and beat him down.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                      You just don't get it! Everyone knows that Maidana has not built a career on arrogance and other crap that Broner has. Maidana was retaliating to Broner's constant badgering!! So who was Broner retaliating against when he was being disrespectful to all his opponents including Maidana, unprovoked by them???? And stop with the fuking brainless race card crap! You pull the race card but never mention the racist things Broner or Mayweather has said. You are as predictable as a statue. And you also called it Racist when people compared Broner to Floyd yet you couldn't challenge the fact that Broner, just like his daddy Floyd, grabbed an opponents neck at a weigh in which was an OBVIOUS copycat move!

FYI - Broner ONLY ran from the ring AFTER the decision was announced, NOT BEFORE, so just like a little kid, he waited, hoping for candy to be handed out and when that didn't happen, he ran to his room crying. Not to mention the big headbutt act. Take a look at the real underlying factor for just once. The fact that Broner is a complete classless moron who films himself taking a sht, does cheesy imitations of Floyd in and out of the ring, acts like he is God's gift to Boxing who will take over the sport, throws money down the toilet, a confirmed racist, treats people like sht, hits an old lady and takes her purse, and countless other things and you expect equal treatment for him as Maidana??? Are you fuking kidding???? Log the fuk off and come back when you figure out why people despise Broner. He is getting a taste of his own medicine. What goes around, comes around. Live with it! He threw sht at the fan and got hit with it and now he is the laughing stock.
                      right on the money with this! while I think Broner can change if he wants to, he made his bed and has to lay in it. maybe he will come back but big egos shatter in a big way and not sure how this humiliation will affect him.

...Ron
                      Last edited by LightningRT; 12-18-2013, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X