Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Price Has No Heart, Maloney is a Tosser!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Price Has No Heart, Maloney is a Tosser!

Tyson Fury hit Blackpool last night to take in Brian Rose’s British light-middleweight title win over Sam Webb at the Winter Gardens and to support the undercard fighters. The 6’ 9’’ heavyweight contender was as prominent as the city’s famous Blackpool Tower landmark, he spent the night watching the fights, meeting and greeting fans and dropping sound bites at VIP Promotions’ first solo televised show, which was shown live on Loaded TV here in the U.K.

[Click Here To Read More]

Fury has great confidence in himself, and it can take him far. Can't wait for his next fight, hopefully a defining one. Beat a top contender in fashion, and you've earned the respect of the world and showed yourself a worthy title challenger.

Comment

Fury says he'd come over to the States to fight Adamek. I wouldn't mind seeing that.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Tyson Fury hit Blackpool last night to take in Brian Rose’s British light-middleweight title win over Sam Webb at the Winter Gardens and to support the undercard fighters. The 6’ 9’’ heavyweight contender was as prominent as the city’s famous Blackpool Tower landmark, he spent the night watching the fights, meeting and greeting fans and dropping sound bites at VIP Promotions’ first solo televised show, which was shown live on Loaded TV here in the U.K.

[Click Here To Read More]
        “I’ve already won the British, I don’t want to fight for that title now and have seen the Board posting notices saying I’ve got to fight for the title, why when I gave it up already? I’ve got no interest in that, I want the world title, but You’ve got to keep building these fights because the more you build it the bigger it becomes and the better it is financially for the both of us.

yes we know you dont want to fight for that title because you gave it all so you would not have to fight that ***** david price you stupid lurch!!!

you need to get a grip you have ducked david price, which makes you a ***** not price you tool so sort yourself out call yourself a gyspy your not a gyspy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I really hope he doesn't believe Kevin Johnson is the best heavyweight in the US. He'd only be fooling himself. Jennings, Wilder, Arreola, Banks, I could go on but you get my point.

Comment

Christ Fury irritates me, the dude is dillusional beyond belief. Can't wait to see him get put on his arse when he finally fights an inshape and legit opponent.

Johnson barely threw a punch in their fight, and has barely beaten anybody of note, a split win over sosnowski in a 3 round fight is the most impressive win I can see on his resume. How on earth does beating that prove you belong at world level, the guy is most well known for not getting knocked out by Vitali Klitschko.

He's chasing Vitali Klitschko, quite funny when he keeps banging on about the age or Price's opponents because he's 41. If he's as much of a man as he claims and age is such a factor in success why doesn't he target Wladimir. Not that Vitali wouldn't send him back with a concussion. The funniest thing about that is Maddalone was 38 and Rogan 41.

I love that he points out his win over John McDermott too as a comparitive thing to Price. He beat him so badly the British Board of Boxing ordered a rematch becuase the decision was so ridiculous. He's vacated titles to avoid fighting Price, laughed at offers to fight Price despite not offering one himself. Price beat him in the amateurs and I know most fighters would be desperate to avenge a defeat if they legitimately thought they were the better fighter. The public wants it, and if he's so sure he'd win he'd happily take the opportunity to make money, settle a score, avenge a defeat and then have a guaranteed title shot.

All this bull**** is getting his name out their and people wanting to see someone lose ultimately makes them money, but bugger me if he actually believes what he says...

Comment

It amazes me how some fighters can think so highly of themselves when they have accomplished so little in their career.

Comment

Once again Fury shows how he is wise beyond his years. I can't wait until he is world champion. It will be the longest reign in history.

Comment

Agree with everything fury said there.

Comment

“Price is a *****, he doesn’t deserve the fight with me on what he has done,” he said. “Price has no heart and hasn’t earned his shot — he needs to visit the Wizard of Oz and pick up some heart up before he fights me."

Comment

Working...
                    X