No announcement yet.

Guerrero v Berto who u got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guerrero v Berto who u got?

Im gonna have to go Berto here by tko even though I dont like him. Too big, fast and strong. I dont see Guerrero with the pop to keep Berto off.

Midget Aydin looked stronger than Guerrero.
    Ghost by KO
    9.30%
    Ghost by decision
    34.88%
    Berto by ko
    39.53%
    Berto by decision
    16.28%
    Some sort of draw
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Walt Liquor; 11-21-2012, 08:40 AM.

Not really a big fan of both guys but I saw Guerrero hurt a few times against Aydin. I'd say Berto by late TKO.

Comment

Forgot to make public.....damn!!!

Comment

'midget Aydin' is a very compact strong fighter, Guerrero was going up two divisions and had a long layoff.

I think Berto will start off fast but I have little faith in his gas-tank and I think his footwork is horrific, he is top-half heavy. If he hasn't got Guerrero out of there within 6 he is in trouble IMO and will get outboxed from then on out.

I don't think people realise how good Guerrero is, especially inside. His inside game is very underrated, he tore Aydin up inside, Katsidis too. Very subtle, intelligent fighter.

Comment

I don't rate either fighter too highly but I consider Guererro to be better than Berto.

Size may be the the differing factor but if Guerreo can take Berto's punch, then I lean on him.

Comment

I have a feeling Guerrero is going to pull this off. If Guerrero can take Berto's shots I can see Berto getting discouraged. If it goes to the cards, which I think it will, I see a close win for Guerrero.

willing to bet if anyone is up for it.

Comment

Berto by late TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                Im gonna have to go Berto here by tko even though I dont like him. Too big, fast and strong. I dont see Guerrero with the pop to keep Berto off.

Midget Aydin looked stronger than Guerrero.
                i got Berto by KO as well. I think his explosiveness will be Guerrero's bane.

Comment

For the record, guerrero is a better boxer imo but its going to be tough to overcome those physical disadvantages and bertos power.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    'midget Aydin' is a very compact strong fighter, Guerrero was going up two divisions and had a long layoff.

I think Berto will start off fast but I have little faith in his gas-tank and I think his footwork is horrific, he is top-half heavy. If he hasn't got Guerrero out of there within 6 he is in trouble IMO and will get outboxed from then on out.

I don't think people realise how good Guerrero is, especially inside. His inside game is very underrated, he tore Aydin up inside, Katsidis too. Very subtle, intelligent fighter.
                    I hadnt seen Aydin fight since Said Ouli but i think it showed the guerrero isnt a strong ww

Comment

Working...
                    X