Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miss Jackson is cheating on Floyd with FIDDY!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are people surprised? Floyd is what 5'8, has an inferiority complex, and acts like a di*k half of the time.

Sure he's successful, and has money, but some girls want a 'man' and not a midget buffoon who acts like a child when he doesn't get him own way.

50 isn't much better, but at least he isn't a diminutive short arse.

Comment

Originally posted by the_ilest View Post
      i still think she is in the love triangle. I don't remember the right psychological term for it but it is when two gays are having sex or doing things to the same women as a conduit for their ****sexually for each other.
      it's called running a train.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
        Why are people surprised? Floyd is what 5'8, has an inferiority complex, and acts like a di*k half of the time.

Sure he's successful, and has money, but some girls want a 'man' and not a midget buffoon who acts like a child when he doesn't get him own way.

50 isn't much better, but at least he isn't a diminutive short arse.
        Lol this is hilarious. Is this how YOU feel about Floyd or not. Don't tell us what you think she feels, its ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          it's called running a train.
          haha running a train. i was looking for the actual term but its the same thing hahaha.

Comment

Comment

Lil Floyd is a lil cuckold for Fiddy and Ms jackson

Comment

****a that aint diddy.

Comment

How does Horton managed to get banned and unbanned on a pretty much weekly basis?

Comment

Working...
                  X