No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Kayode Fire Right Back at Ryan Coyne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Kayode Fire Right Back at Ryan Coyne

Earlier this week, undefeated cruiserweight up and comer Ryan "The Outlaw" Coyne reached out to BoxingScene.com to issue a challenge to fellow undefeated prospect Lateef "Power" Kayode. Coyne was highly critical of Kayode's victory over Iannuzzi that took place last Friday on ShoBox. Kayode's manager Steven Feder of Standing Eight Management contaced BoxingScene to issue a response.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I thought Coyne was from The Contender Cruiserweight series! The name was familiar, but I kept seeing that he was undefeated, so I thought I must've been thinking of someone else. Why did he leave that show early?

Comment

looks like kayode's bad performance might be a blessing in disguise.. seems lie everyone is calling him out when prior to his last fight he was avoided.. if he can improve and fix the mistakes made..all these new found challengers will be mad they opened their mouths

Comment

Ryan suffered a wicked cut, due to head butt, and was medically DQ'd from the tournament due to only having 6 days to heal before he was scheduled to fight again.

Comment

Makes you wonder why Feder is calling out Coyne to come to Cali. I guess he needs another gift decision to hold in his back pocket.

Mr Feder, I wouldn't expect many legitimate opponents to come to your playground where it's clear you're calling all the shots.

You want to fight Coyne? There should be a shot this Summer when another mega HBO show comes to St Louis. No questionable judging here due to the honorable Tim Lueckenhoff, head of the Association of Boxing Commissions runs all the Missouri judges.
          Last edited by FightFanSTL; 02-10-2011, 09:23 AM.

Comment

these fools hate each other...why don't they put this on the bantam weight tourney undercard here in LA so I can go see it?

Comment

Lateef better get his act together.

Comment

Working...
              X