No announcement yet.

Yanks how is all your dentals so good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yanks how is all your dentals so good

Just wondering.British get called green teeth on here.The Americans have alot of obesity but good dentals .How do you's do it ? Tell's a bit about your dentals i'm wondering .Are they compulsery or something ? Do you's use special tooth pastes or get ice or something ?

Yank teeth aren't significantly better than brit teeth although dental coverage tends to be better in North America. The reason for the perception is that in America if you want to be famous you need work done.

In British films 90% of the characters are ugly while in America 10% of the characters are ugly. The statistic skews further in soap operas, to 100%.

Comment

Americans have their teeth whitened with chemicals which makes the teeth unnaturally white.

Comment

Just four words: quality dentists.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexandG View Post
          Just wondering.British get called green teeth on here.The Americans have alot of obesity but good dentals .How do you's do it ? Tell's a bit about your dentals i'm wondering .Are they compulsery or something ? Do you's use special tooth pastes or get ice or something ?
          its because of all the extra food we eat it helps our teeth stay strong

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
            Just four words: quality dentists.
            Four words?

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
              Four words?
              he's an american didnt you know we got good teeth but bad grammar

Comment

brushing i guess, not drinking as much helps too

Comment

and doing lots of cocaine and rubbing it on your gums helps too! Want good teeth use the wonder drug "Cocaine"

Comment

Originally posted by .-|Akrobatic|-. View Post
                    brushing i guess, not drinking as much helps too
                    I was at the dentist today .My teeth are good just not as good as most yanks you see .Like the beezie in your av. Big t--s .Wouldn't mind getting my gums around them :wank:

Comment

Working...
                    X