Whats A good site to buy boxing DVD's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats A good site to buy boxing DVD's

i was checking out http://www.fightfarm.com/
    and was wondering if any one else has purchased boxing sets from there. any advice where to buy boxing dvds would be appreciated, thanks.

www.boxingjunkies.com

I've purchased about 15 career sets from this site and never had any problems.

Comment

http://www.boxingwholesale.com/

Comment

Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
        www.boxingjunkies.com

I've purchased about 15 career sets from this site and never had any problems.
        thanks alot man, does it show like post interviews and stuff and good quality, or just the fights?

Comment

Originally posted by -ROGELIO- View Post

yeah i checked this one out, and it didnt seem to have post fight interviews, i like to see the background of the fights as well.

did the ones you buy have interviews and stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by irishjohn88 View Post
            yeah i checked this one out, and it didnt seem to have post fight interviews, i like to see the background of the fights as well.

did the ones you buy have interviews and stuff?
            It depends on the video not the seller. I bought the roy jones jr set a while back and it seems like they try to get as much fights on each disk as possible so they leave out the post interview. Have you tried the video section forum? I've downloaded alot of great fights from there with walk ins, introductions, and post fight interview.

Comment

thanks alot man, does it show like post interviews and stuff and good quality, or just the fights?
              There are some post fight interviews and some not - often depends on the era. Quality is usually pretty good. Obviously the Louis and SRR and the like sets are not top top quality but you can hardly blame the producer for that.

Comment

Originally posted by -ROGELIO- View Post
                It depends on the video not the seller. I bought the roy jones jr set a while back and it seems like they try to get as much fights on each disk as possible so they leave out the post interview. Have you tried the video section forum? I've downloaded alot of great fights from there with walk ins, introductions, and post fight interview.

oh yeah, but its good quality? i downloaded fights before yeah, i just wanted to start a collection with dvds.

Comment

oh yeah, but its good quality? i downloaded fights before yeah, i just wanted to start a collection with dvds.
                  yeah the ones i've downloaded are good quality very very very good on some. Good luck bro!

Comment

Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
                    There are some post fight interviews and some not - often depends on the era. Quality is usually pretty good. Obviously the Louis and SRR and the like sets are not top top quality but you can hardly blame the producer for that.

yeah thats true, i wouldnt expect that era to have that good of quality, thanks alot man, hey whats going on with your boy Toney, is he retired yet or still fighting? i havent seen him fight for a while, he use to be awesome, no matter what shape he was in haha

Comment

Working...
                    X