No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BJ Flores Stops Pineda, Cory Spinks Decisions Powell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: BJ Flores Stops Pineda, Cory Spinks Decisions Powell

Shrine Mosque, Springfield, Missouri - cruiserweight contender BJ Flores (27-1-1, 16 KOs) stopped Hugo Pineda (39-6-1, 28 KOs) in the sixth round. Pineda hit the floor in the second and took punishment until the fight wa stopped. Flores grabs his second win since losing a twelve round decision to then IBO champion Danny Green in Australia. Flores' promoter Don King was in the arena to support his fighter.

[Click Here To Read More]

Flores is a joke like the guy he fought (inactive over 3 1/2 years and 2 ko losses in previous few bouts)...

Comment

Oh goody, another Spinks title fight coming up

Comment

BJ isn't a joke, but his level of competition definitely is. I'm ready to see him against a top 20 type guy....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
            Flores is a joke like the guy he fought (inactive over 3 1/2 years and 2 ko losses in previous few bouts)...
            NY Smooth.....You a lil hater ***** and your comments are funny. Amatuer career?? Pro fights?? Your experience?? The truth is I will fight anyone but they all waaaay more than market value to fight me. In the meantime I keep doin my own shows with DK and keep makin money and stayin sharp so the next time I get a title shot Im ready.

Comment

NY Smooth.....You a lil hater ***** and your comments are funny. Amatuer career?? Pro fights?? Your experience?? The truth is I will fight anyone but they all waaaay more than market value to fight me. In the meantime I keep doin my own shows with DK and keep makin money and stayin sharp so the next time I get a title shot Im ready.

Comment

Any chance to watch the fights of this show?

Comment

Working...
                X