Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PLEASE dont tell me the self proclaimed G.O.A.T potshoting an inactive 39 year old

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE dont tell me the self proclaimed G.O.A.T potshoting an inactive 39 year old

...........Mosley deserves more credit ................ than PACs performance against Clottey.....................

Comment

Pac's performance vs. Clottey drove fans away from the sport. You had the supposed most exciting fighter in the sport put on one of the most boring performances of all time while robbing fans of their hard earned money.

The stadium of 55K was dead silent through the entire 12 rounds. And the stadium was filled with subhuman *******s. My friends were making fun of me for being a boxing fan that night.

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
        Pac's performance vs. Clottey drove fans away from the sport. You had the supposed most exciting fighter in the sport put on one of the most boring performances of all time while robbing fans of their hard earned money.

The stadium of 55K was dead silent through the entire 12 rounds. And the stadium was filled with subhuman *******s. My friends were making fun of me for being a boxing fan that night.

i thought PBF performance against baldi. and OSCAR......................killed boxing...............and paved the way for the MMA...............lol

Comment

You should probably blame Clottey for the boring fight. Regarding the orginal post, people wanted Mayweather to fight Mosley and now that he does he won't get credit.

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
            i thought PBF performance against baldi. and OSCAR......................killed boxing...............and paved the way for the MMA...............lol
            Nobody knew the name Floyd Mayweather when he fought Baldomir. Floyd's performance vs. Oscar was ****. The thing is it was still 10x greater than the abomination that will forever be known as Pac-Clottey.

Comment

the G.O.A.T. shouldn't potshot a 39 year old

Comment

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
                You should probably blame Clottey for the boring fight. Regarding the orginal post, people wanted Mayweather to fight Mosley and now that he does he won't get credit.
                He won't get credit among *******s.

Comment

WTF? Blame Clottey. Manny did everything to make it exciting.

Comment

Nobody knew the name Floyd Mayweather when he fought Baldomir. Floyd's performance vs. Oscar was ****. The thing is it was still 10x greater than the abomination that will forever be known as Pac-Clottey.
                    no it wasn't.

and clottey is the one who stunk out the joint in pac-clottey, but in dlh/floyd is was floyd that stunk out the joint.

Comment

Working...
                    X