• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
    I'd be like WTF.......... i didn't want to be here i was forced........ LOL
    I just remember thinking "Daaaamn, Judge. My bad."

Comment

I don't know how the system works in the states, but in general, I'd say that you should do your duty as a citizen. Take it serious and ensure that the defendant gets a fair trial as best you can.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
        I got summoned once and showed up in shorts and a t-shirt. Out of about 30 people, I was the only one in casual clothes. The judge lambasted me and told me to get out and not come back to his court again dressed like that. Said he hold me in contempt. I was dismissed though and haven't been summoned since.
        Like a fcuking boss!!!

Bringer, just sit there like a total mong, have some nervous ticks and twitches, talk at 100mph and fidget non stop. Make them realise if you are picked you are going to be the show in the court case with everyones eyes on you.
        Or you could just wear flip flops and shorts or give some of the other answers, either way, fcuk jury service unless your job sucks?

Comment

You dont want to do Jury duty, it's just sitting for 8 hours a day listening to stuff. Nobody i know has had a positive experience other then my friend who couldnt find a job for his life and needed the money

Comment

As a juror in my county, you EARN 5 bucks a day for the first 3 days.

If it goes beyond that then you start making the big bucks, a whopping 40 bucks a day.

I don't appreciate taking advantage of the system like that so when it was my turn to be interviewed by the lawyer representing a black dude, I politely cut him off by telling him...

"Let me start off by saying my beloved great grandpa was a founding member of the KKK..."

I was back home soon thereafter.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
              As a juror in my county, you EARN 5 bucks a day for the first 3 days.

If it goes beyond that then you start making the big bucks, a whopping 40 bucks a day.

I don't appreciate taking advantage of the system like that so when it was my turn to be interviewed by the lawyer representing a black dude, I politely cut him off by telling him...

"Let me start off by saying my beloved great grandpa was a founding member of the KKK..."

I was back home soon thereafter.
              Are you pinoy? The lawyer had to be a moron A pinoy KKK founder?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5uztpW5xjU

1st guy is Tim Horton, 2nd is Uncle Kaydo and the 3rd is Midnight Special.

(embedded disabled)

Comment

Just say "Man if the cops got em, they's guilty. Hell cops got me five times. I's guilty every damn one!"

The jive-talk is important.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Are you pinoy? The lawyer had to be a moron A pinoy KKK founder?
                    I'm a tall, handsome, light-skinned Pinoy with a big black dick.

But seriously, I've been summoned 4 times already. If either lawyer senses you DON'T want to be there, they will reject you. Simple as that.

Comment

I was summoned and didn't go.

Comment

Working...
                      X