Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios vs. Alvarado II Could Be For Vacant WBO Crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No complaints here. It'll make this fight somewhat meaningful to the JWW landscape.

I don't know what Mike can do differently this time. He had the right approach last time out and executed it as well as he can.

Comment

War Bam Bam!

Comment

This is a **** fight. Why rematch a guy you KO'd in 8? I know its a good fight from an entertaining standpoint but Rios should be making strides forward. This is a lateral move. With Pac down and on the shelf Rios should be positioning himself to be TR top dog. Rios is a slug it out brawler and who knows how long he can hold up with his defense. His prime can come and go like his pal Margarito. Why waist shots to the chin on Avarado?

Comment

dumb fight but the public is just as dumb for eating it up, riod already ko him, props to him, but a rematch being done is only because bob arum refuses to work with golden boy and the top rank stale is getting dry as fuk

Comment

No complaint from me..... With Garcia and the Ring locked up a paper title wont mean much aside from a bargaining chip

Comment

I'd like to see it again the fight was pretty close and entertaining as well up until the time of the ko.

Comment

Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
                This is pointless fight, Riors knocks Aalvarado even faster this time, boy is damaged goods.
                couldn't disagree more....up until the stoppage, it was anyones fight...very close fight

Comment

wow Timothy Bradley's getting ****ed, he's probably starting to regret leaving Gary Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by teddycanyon View Post
                    wow Timothy Bradley's getting ****ed, he's probably starting to regret leaving Gary Shaw
                    Agree 100%..I'm not even a Bradley fan but he's getting screwed over bad... He needs a new manager.... Cameron dunkin doesn't work for his fighters, he works for top rank

Comment

Bradley is getting f**ked over......with that said, glad to see my hometown fighter getting another shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X