Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Poster of the Year 2012 (Poll 7)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    I just noticed DeadLikeMe, KennyMFPowers and ShaunRoberts exclusively voted for me on this poll. Thanks, I feel like accomplished something today
    I only voted for 1 person in the first two because I thought it was a single vote poll, so I figured I would keep the trend going through all 7...

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      Sorry mak amd kev, been an off year for you two fools too.
      I was surprised I was even in a poll. I was cool with it just voting for the other posters on the other polls, having a good time. Then I saw a Poll 7 with my name on it. Caught me by surprise.

Comment

I was surprised I was even in a poll. I was cool with it just voting for the other posters on the other polls, having a good time. Then I saw a Poll 7 with my name on it. Caught me by surprise.
        FYI if you win I will be filing the necessary forms for a re-count.........I have a feeling you will pull some type of shenannigins to knock me off........

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
          FYI if you win I will be filing the necessary forms for a re-count.........I have a feeling you will pull some type of shenannigins to knock me off........
          Lol I do not care about this like that, but I enjoy looking at it and commenting. I'm off the race, I have 23 votes. It's between you, Mak and Pea.

I could PM several posters to vote for me and get me in the lead by a wide margin but i'm not doing that lol.

Comment

Lol I do not care about this like that, but I enjoy looking at it and commenting. I'm off the race, I have 23 votes. It's between you, Mak and Pea.

I could PM several posters to vote for me and get me in the lead by a wide margin but i'm not doing that lol.
            Kinda wish you would, nephew. I don't think I could bear the pressure of making it to the next round. It would be like a untested hyped up prospect rising up to the big dogs, and getting KTFO.

Besides, along with you, I already got my "button" earlier this year.

Comment

I am 2012 Poster of the Year

Comment

I was gonna do that too but MEH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I was gonna do that too but MEH!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  You have a whole country behind you[the Hispanic lounge], you don't need to do that. A lot of the posters who would vote for me never post in the lounge so they will never see these polls.

My excuse for losing^.

Comment

You have a whole country behind you[the Hispanic lounge], you don't need to do that. A lot of the posters who would vote for me never post in the lounge so they will never see these polls.

My excuse for losing^.
                    Dunno how many kats from the Latino Langa come here and vote though........

MY excuse for losing^

Comment

Dunno how many kats from the Latino Langa come here and vote though........

MY excuse for losing^
                      I see all of the guys who post in the Hispanic Lounge posting in this lounge.

Comment

Working...
                      X