Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Country diaries; My life in the Country by Trigg Happpy.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Country diaries; My life in the Country by Trigg Happpy.

Its nice living in a place where there is no crime, people pulling out guns, and no people with red hair trying to be tough. It feels good to park my car in my garage because I hate taking buses. Usually around 11:00pm I'm at work. You would never see me walk the streets like a low life.

When you visit Flatbush do the locals throw bowls of oxtail and rice at you for "leaving the hood"?

Comment

Now all we need is a Diary by Ricky explaining his life back at the trailer park after jail. Then we'll have a complete box set covering all the bases of existence!

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        Now all we need is a Diary by Ricky explaining his life back at the trailer park after jail. Then we'll have a complete box set covering all the bases of existence!
        Well basically I've been in jail this ontire time. And jail is getting way better, the dope is the best its ever been, I've been doin a bit of book learnin, tryin diffrent brain things and stuff to for to make me a better part of soceity basically. Hopefully I'm still in here for Christmas, I mean yeah it would be ****ed that I don't get to see Trin for Christmas, but christmas is the best time to be in jail here in canada. Worst case ontario is I get released in 2 weeks, which is no big deal, because I could easily get back in jail again before christmis.

Im learnin computers and stuff now, which is how I'm making my brain thoughts go from my brain to the computer which is amazing. a couple of years ago I didn't even know how to aperate a computer; now when a thought magically pops itself up in my head i can basically put it onto the computer and other people can read what i'm thinking, it's almost like talking, it's awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
          Well basically I've been in jail this ontire time. And jail is getting way better, the dope is the best its ever been, I've been doin a bit of book learnin, tryin diffrent brain things and stuff to for to make me a better part of soceity basically. Hopefully I'm still in here for Christmas, I mean yeah it would be ****ed that I don't get to see Trin for Christmas, but christmas is the best time to be in jail here in canada. Worst case ontario is I get released in 2 weeks, which is no big deal, because I could easily get back in jail again before christmis.

Im learnin computers and stuff now, which is how I'm making my brain thoughts go from my brain to the computer which is amazing. a couple of years ago I didn't even know how to aperate a computer; now when a thought magically pops itself up in my head i can basically put it onto the computer and other people can read what i'm thinking, it's almost like talking, it's awesome.
          You remind me of Charlie from Sunny in Phili.

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post

I also hear you are making a new trailer park movie early in 2013, I hope you are out by then!LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              You remind me of Charlie from Sunny in Phili.
              Actually he is dead pan as Ricky from the Trailer Park Boys. You never seen the show?

Comment

Working...
              X