Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kostecki Sentenced, out of Roy Jones Fight; Glazewski In?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kostecki Sentenced, out of Roy Jones Fight; Glazewski In?

According to various Polish sources, Dawid "Gypsy" Kostecki (39-1, 25 KOs), who was scheduled to take on legendary Roy Jones Jr. (55-8, 40 KOs) at Atlas Arena in Lodz on June 30, is now out of the fight. Kostecki has recently been found guilty in an organized crime and was sentenced to two and a half years in jail. According to local authorities, the boxer was the head of a nationwide gang of pimps. He had also been charged with drug possession, but these charges were later dropped. [Click Here To Read More]

According to local authorities, the boxer was the head of a nationwide gang of pimps
    Now that's gangsta.

Comment

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

Comment

Wow 55-8. This guy went 48 fights technically undefeated, and that was in 4 or 5 weight classes (ignore the silly DQ). Please retire, you should become a trainer for the unorthodox boxers of the boxing world

Comment

Head of a nationwide gang of pimps? This guy is my hero

Comment

This will be RJ's statement after the fight .... Thank you Glazewski for taking this fight on such a short notice. You are a Champion but at this point in my career I refuse to let anyone stand in my way of accomplishing my goal of becoming CW Champion. And for my Polish fans... I will be back. Wlodarczyk has challenged Captain Hook and I am 100 percent ready... I just hope he is. I expect him to bring his A game but I will bring my A+ game and when the final bell rings... Jones Jr will be victorious. I told y'all this will be the greatest comeback in history. Y'all Musta Forgot!!
            Last edited by jray100k; 06-20-2012, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jray100k View Post
              This will be RJ's statement after the fight .... Thank you Glazewski for taking this fight on such a short notice. You are a Champion but at this point in my career I refuse to let anyone stand in my way of accomplishing my goal of becoming CW Champion. And for my Polish fans... I will be back. Wlodarczyk has challenged Captain Hook and I am 100 percent ready... I just hope he is. I expect him to bring his A game but I will bring my A+ game and when the final bell rings... Jones Jr will be victorious. I told y'all this will be the greatest comeback in history. Y'all Musta Forgot!!
              Unless he's laying out on the canvas unconscious.......which I hope not of course

Comment

Atleast Glazewski is not a puncher.

Comment

RJJ got a blessing with this one. Hang em up champ before you seriously get hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
                    Atleast Glazewski is not a puncher.
                    My thoughts exactly.

Comment

Working...
                    X