Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To ALL the sneakerheads in here, what do I get? Jordan Cherry 12 or LeBron 9 Chinas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FOREVER View Post
    Yeah, thats what I was thinking..... I want the 12s because I can wear them with more stuff, but the Chinas colorway is just too sick.

The only thing about the 9s is that they are a bit bulky on top, and I wear a lot of shorts.
    Oh yea, I agree. The colorway is sick on the Chinas. I haven't really been into kicks like I used to be. Every time some new Js dropped, I was copping them. I've slowed down for sure but I've been keeping an eye out and I'm looking forward to getting some soon. And I had been hearing about these Chinas and I might have to look into grabbing a pair them. They're nice!

Comment

i know people who are going to pick up the chinas, they're pretty wack to me. i'm not into loud sneakers that much anymore, but why only two options?

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
        i know people who are going to pick up the chinas, they're pretty wack to me. i'm not into loud sneakers that much anymore, but why only two options?
        Because I bought some spizikes earlier in the month, bought the Cement 3's, Im getting either the Chinas or 12s, and buying the Concords when they come out.

I wanted the 14 Last Shots, but the quality sucks on them, so I am passing on those.

Comment

I like the LeBrick's better.

Comment

The Jordans by far.

Comment

People actually wear Lebrons? lol.
              When you wear them do they come with a clause that say "purchaser may experience extreme gabageness in the 4th Quarter of any competition" ? lol.

Comment

They are both ugly as hell, but the Chinas laughably so

Comment

Those are both some ugly fucking shoes.

What is with this fascination you motherfuckers have with basketball shoes? Unless you're employed by the NBA, you should cut that shit out.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    Those are both some ugly fucking shoes.

What is with this fascination you motherfuckers have with basketball shoes? Unless you're employed by the NBA, you should cut that shit out.

when did men started being obsessed with shoes and accessories

we need a world war so men can become men again

Comment

I don't know, maybe I'm too white to understand it. Based on my own experience, it definitely seems to be more of a minority/hip hop based influence/point of intrest. Still, I find the whole obsession with it to be rather ******ed. And I can't help but notice that the overwhelming majority of these shoes so many of these dudes pay $200 a pair for are ugly as fuck.

Look at the ones in this thread, for example. I wouldn't be caught dead in either of those damn things. But WTF do I know? I'm rocking these, currently.

Comment

Working...
                      X