No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko: Sturm Has No Chance With Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko: Sturm Has No Chance With Golovkin

WBA/WBO/IBF/IBO heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko, who now promotes under his K2 promotional company, WBA "regular" middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin, is going to do everything to make a fight between Golovkin (22-0, 19KOs) and the WBA's super champion Felix Sturm (36-2-1, 15KOs) of Germany. Golovkin had his first fight under the K2 promotional banner last Friday night in Germany, and stopped Lajuan Simon in one round.

[Click Here To Read More]

Sturm can run, but he can't hide.

Comment

Hmmm, i'd pick Golovkin to win but i wouldn't say Sturm has no chance.

Sturm is what i'd call a very solid boxer. Not exceptional but he's nothing to be talked down on

Comment

pirog wants in

Comment

Sturm has been hiding for years. What makes anyone think that is going to change? He won't fight Golovkin, Pirog or Martinez. Or anyone with a punch. And the WBA won't make him. Calling him out will make no difference. It's like Gamboa or JuanMa calling out Chris John

Comment

Golovkin has the HW Champs behind him now. Look out folks, nowhere to run now that Gena will have clout, press, money and global promotioal reach backing him. Sturm will have to fight him or surrender the belt.

Last edited by Mikhnienko; 12-13-2011, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Sturm has made some average fighters look real good recently. He will get beat soon if he steps in with the better fighters at the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by ts33 View Post
                Hmmm, i'd pick Golovkin to win but i wouldn't say Sturm has no chance.

Sturm is what i'd call a very solid boxer. Not exceptional but he's nothing to be talked down on
                Looking at the way Strum has performed in his last few fights, Klit is probably right. Golovkin would stop him in the mid to late rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty FSM View Post
                  Sturm has made some average fighters look real good recently. He will get beat soon if he steps in with the better fighters at the weight.
                  Yes he must face good opponents now but i guess he knows he would lose. Abraham was at least trying to be the best, Sturm is afraid to face the best.
                  Hes a joke.

Comment

I agree Champ.

Sturm would get brutally KTFO by Golovkin.

Comment

Working...
                    X