Why to not get married *warning*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why to not get married *warning*

You mad?

"Marriage - betting someone half your **** that you will stay together untill one of you dies"

This why I never getting married. You will never convince me. Marriage is a 50/50 gamble, I am not willing to take that gamble.

You've been warned.

Greedy ****s... It's like 2/4 - 3/4 of all marriages that don't work out right? Risky buisness.

Would you jump out of a plane if only 1 of 4 parachutes were working? ... Better find yourself that special someone and wait a good while..

Anyhow...... Bill Burr is one funny man

Comment

thought that was common knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
        Greedy ****s... It's like 2/4 - 3/4 of all marriages that don't work out right? Risky buisness.

Would you jump out of a plane if only 1 of 4 parachutes were working? ... Better find yourself that special someone and wait a good while..

Anyhow...... Bill Burr is one funny man

I always said 'Marriage is a business'. Not a cats in hell chance I'll ever get screwed over like that.

Makes me rage.

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post

You mad?

"Marriage - betting someone half your **** that you will stay together untill one of you dies"

This why I never getting married. You will never convince me. Marriage is a 50/50 gamble, I am not willing to take that gamble.

You've been warned.
          So true, even if you are broke now you won't be forever. If you have to get married get that prenup no matter what.

Comment

Marriage can be total fun. But only for teh bold and playas with shtrong nerves lol. Just put on dat boxing gloves and pound away son.

Comment

That's so wrong.

Comment

Working...
              X