Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Evander Holyfield Hits Denmark For Nielsen Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Evander Holyfield Hits Denmark For Nielsen Battle

Former four time world heavyweight champion Evander Holyfield trains during a workout at a gym in Copenhagen, Denmark. Holyfield (43-10-2, 28KOs) says he is hoping to beat Denmark's Brian Nielsen (62-4, 43KOs) in a non-title fight on Saturday and then line up a championship bout. The fight takes place in Koncerthuset. It will be Nielsen's first fight since a 2002 retirement.

[Click Here To Read More]

damn vander looks old....oh wait he is old...hope i look like that at 48

Comment

Good undercard fight on Saturday: Kubrat Pulev vs. Derric Rossy.

Far more interesting than the main event.

Nielson is in TERRIBLE condition, his teats are sagging down like a old woman's.

Comment

What a joke of a fight, amazing really.

Comment

He is ancient.

his goal is to surpass Larry Holmes' record Real Deal

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Former four time world heavyweight champion Evander Holyfield trains during a workout at a gym in Copenhagen, Denmark. Holyfield (43-10-2, 28KOs) says he is hoping to beat Denmark's Brian Nielsen (62-4, 43KOs) in a non-title fight on Saturday and then line up a championship bout. The fight takes place in Koncerthuset. It will be Nielsen's first fight since a 2002 retirement.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

This guy is gonna fight until he is killed in the ring. My god after that performance in what looked like a highschool gym VS a guy who wasn't even in shape for the fight, Evander has no business fighting anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                Good undercard fight on Saturday: Kubrat Pulev vs. Derric Rossy.

Far more interesting than the main event.

Nielson is in TERRIBLE condition, his teats are sagging down like a old woman's.
                Nielsen always looked like that so I wouldnt put emphasis on appearance. In fact he has trained like a possessed man and has lost a lot of weight. So much that he might be lighter than he was 10 years ago.

If you guys can find some decent odds, it might be worth putting a few bob on a Nielsen win also with Holyfields pathetic performance in his last fight in mind.

That being said I dont endorse this fight at all and I will not watch it. Holyfield should have retired years ago and Nielsen should have continued playing golf in Marbella. Of course both men has the right to lve out their dream, but to me this fight tells a tale about what is wrong with boxing.

Comment

lol holyfield doing his "world tour" - going all over the world to knock out the white boooyyyzzzz! hahahahahaha. holyfield is a true southern gent.

Comment

Working...
                  X