No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mundine, Geale Final Presser Gets Very Heated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mundine, Geale Final Presser Gets Very Heated

Anthony Mundine (44-4, 26KOs) exploded at the final press conference for his rematch with IBF middleweight champion Daniel Geale (28-1, 15KOs). Mundine won a close split decision over Geale in 2009. This Wednesday they clash for a second time at the Entertainment Centre in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. During the final press conference Mundine went after everyone. He started taking verbal shots at Geale, promoter Gary Shaw and even the Australian press. [Click Here To Read More]

After Geale blatantly ducked Golovkin by dropping that title I'm hoping he gets his **** pushed in.

Comment

What time is this fight PST?

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
        After Geale blatantly ducked Golovkin by dropping that title I'm hoping he gets his **** pushed in.
        That was no duck, Geale has been chasing a rematch with Mundine since his only loss to him, this fight is personal and has to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGunslinger View Post
          What time is this fight PST?
          Main event should be About 10,30 pm Australian time.

Comment

This fight should have been billed as mundines farewell,as I,am almost certain Danny geale is gonna give him one big hiding,going on the previous few fights mundine has had and not to mention the knockout loss he suffered at the hands of novice fighter garth wood it's almost amazing how mundine has managed to get this fight when guys like Irish fighter andy lee seem to have to wait an eternity to get there chance I guess that's boxing.$$$ or revenge. after mundine wonder what's next for geale maybe some one like andy lee would be good at least it would be a contest.come on gealey send big mouth mundine into retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by Jr John View Post
              This fight should have been billed as mundines farewell,as I,am almost certain Danny geale is gonna give him one big hiding,going on the previous few fights mundine has had and not to mention the knockout loss he suffered at the hands of novice fighter garth wood it's almost amazing how mundine has managed to get this fight when guys like Irish fighter andy lee seem to have to wait an eternity to get there chance I guess that's boxing.$$$ or revenge. after mundine wonder what's next for geale maybe some one like andy lee would be good at least it would be a contest.come on gealey send big mouth mundine into retirement.
              Winner of Sam Soliman vs Felix Sturm will be Geale's mandatory assuming Geale wins that fight Soliman v Sturm is on Saturday.

Comment

Main event should be About 10,30 pm Australian time.
                Thanks so around 3 a.m. tomorrow night I may or may not be looking for a stream.

Comment

I guess because this fight has pparently sold 150k ppvs already, that's $7.5mil, as average as Mundine is, he makes money in Aus.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                    I guess because this fight has pparently sold 150k ppvs already, that's $7.5mil, as average as Mundine is, he makes money in Aus.
                    No doubt he's made an absolute fortune,guess everybody wants to see him knocked.still think geale gives him hiding though.

Comment

Working...
                    X