Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My hero subjected himself to random testing...DID YOURS??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My hero subjected himself to random testing...DID YOURS??

My hero didnt need any peds, no hg, no steroids, no illegal hand wraps to become what he is today, the FACE OF BOXING. Just pure dedication, hard work, a good team, and above all GOD. He came from a blood line of boxers who installed a foundation of fundamental skills that would carry him to the olympics, advance as an ameture, and dominate boxings best. He beat champs at the OFFICIAL WEIGHTS, no catch weights, no paper titles, even beat champs but allowed them to keep their belts...how nice. At one point in time heavyweights dominated boxing but my hero changed the game. He took the spot light from the heavy weights and revived the lighter weight divisions all the way to JMW. He holds the record for the most buys breaking Tyson vs Evander II which peaked over 2.4 millon buys. The dude is bad, the dude can brag, the dude is all about that CASH. 6 time world champ in 5 different weight classes, highest gate ever, highest accuracy, highest boxing IQ, best defense the sport has seen, he's pretty, he's flashy, he's Money Mayweather. What other fighter you know can tko a fighter by asking for a test? SMOOOOOOTH!!!!

You can hate all you want but at the end of the day...who better then Money May? 41-0....41 have tried 41 have failed, 1 has tried to get him with the dirty wraps GOD dont like ugly & what was done in the dark came to light. Another fighter tried to get him with a dirty system...smh...

God dont make mistakes...

FLoyd said for now on if you want to fight me for my "0", you gotta submit to random testing....has anyone notice all the up and coming fighters have been calling out another fighter and not floyd??? Might be more dirty fighters then the dirtiest...
    Last edited by PrinceCharlez; 01-01-2011, 01:46 PM.

Bwhahahahaha, I swear you fanboys crack me up!! Give it a rest man, your hero is never coming back, he's on indefinite vacation.

Comment

Truly pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
        My hero subjected himself to random testing...DID YOURS??
        lol @ a grown man having a "hero".

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Bwhahahahaha, I swear you fanboys crack me up!! Give it a rest man, your hero is never coming back, he's on indefinite vacation.
          If he dont come back thats fine with me, he should retire on top...haters want him to retire on bottom..

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            lol @ a grown man having a "hero".
            Whats the cut off age for having a hero?? FLoyd is way older then me so what are u talking bout??

Comment

all hail floyd mayweather

Comment

My hero didnt need any peds, no hg, no steroids, no illegal hand wraps to become what he is today, the FACE OF BOXING. Just pure dedication, hard work, a good team, and above all GOD. He came from a blood line of boxers who installed a foundation of fundamental skills that would carry him to the olympics, advance as an ameture, and dominate boxings best. He beat champs at the OFFICIAL WEIGHTS, no catch weights, no paper titles, even beat champs but allowed them to keep their belts...how nice. At one point in time heavyweights dominated boxing but my hero changed the game. He took the spot light from the heavy weights and revived the lighter weight divisions all the way to JMW. He holds the record for the most buys breaking Tyson vs Evander II with peaked over 2.4 millon buys. The dude is bad, the dude can brag, the dude is all about that CASH. 6 time world champ in 5 different weight classes, highest gate ever, highesy accuracy, highest boxing IQ, best defense the sport has seen, he's pretty, he's flashy, he's Money Mayweather. What other fighter you know can tko a fighter by asking for a test? SMOOOOOOTH!!!!

You can hate all you want but at the end of the day...who better then Money May? 41-0....41 have tried 41 have failed, 1 has tried to get him with the dirty wraps GOD dont like ugly & what was done in the dark came to light. Another fighter tried to get him with a dirty system...smh...

God dont make mistakes...

FLoyd said for now on if you want to fight me for my "0", you gotta submit to random testing....has anyone notice all the up and coming fighters have been calling out another fighter and not floyd??? Might be more dirty fighters then the dirtiest...
                Your hero said this: "A fighter should not have an extra advantage against another fighter that he would not have using his own human abilities."

BUT your hero admitted this:
                That he took hand numbing drugs on the day of a fight. That is a no no .... and by doing so he went against Floyd's own statement as to why no PEDs of any form should be used ....... ONLY HARD WORK, right?

So your hero was the only one who admitted to getting an advantage that he would never have had WITHOUT THE DRUGS!!!

Manny NEVER ADMITTED to PEDs.

Manny said OK to 7 days with NO NEGOTIATIONS and was said to even take the tests between rounds just to get this fight on.

So what was your problem again?

Comment

If he dont come back thats fine with me, he should retire on top...haters want him to retire on bottom..
                  P4P Rankings

1. Manny Pacquiao
                  Record: 52-3-2 (38 KOs)
                  Ranking: This Week: #1 | Last Week: #1 | Weeks On List: 369
                  Titles: WBO
                  #
                  2. Floyd Mayweather Jr.
                  Record: 41-0-0 (25 KOs)
                  Ranking: This Week: #2 | Last Week: #2 | Weeks On List: 67
                  #
                  3. Sergio Martinez
                  Record: 45-2-2 (24 KOs)
                  Ranking: This Week: #3 | Last Week: #3 | Weeks On List: 35
                  Titles: WBC, The Ring

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    Your hero said this: "A fighter should not have an extra advantage against another fighter that he would not have using his own human abilities."

BUT your hero admitted this:
                    That he took hand numbing drugs on the day of a fight. That is a no no .... and by doing so he went against my earlier statement.

So your hero was the only one who admitted to getting an advantage that he would never have had WITHOUT THE DRUGS!!!

Manny NEVER ADMITTED to PEDs.

Manny said OK to 7 days with NO NEGOTIATIONS and was said to even take the tests between rounds just to get this fight on.

So what was your problem again?
                    Why are u talking bout MAnny?? I never mentioned his name>> Strike a nerve?

Comment

Working...
                    X