Bradley will be Pacquiao's next opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley will be Pacquiao's next opponent

Unless he retires after, his next opponent is guaranteed to be Bradley

What's funny about this is that, the reason they chose Marquez is becuz "There was no point in rematching Bradley, it was a one-sided fight"

And of course those statement were defended as the better move by people on here

So next time around, when Pacquiao does fight Bradley, they're gonna promote it as "Revenge" (or some generic synonym of that word)

After the whole "There's no point in the Bradley fight" thing, which basically means they don't care about that belt (I forget which one) or even Pac's legacy (having Bradley as a name over his losses is kind of embarrassing... Especially since you're the one that exposed him) how can they really justify Pacquiao-Bradley 2: "REVENGE"... But they'll find a way

Just an observation, bearing in mind of course I could be wrong with my prediction he could end up fighting Cotto again or something instead...

What would u guys think of that if it did happen??

That fight was such a joke I don't think Pacman cares.

Comment

Not if Bradley fights Guerrero. That loss will knock him back into obscurity and no way will a draw like Pac bother with him again.

Comment

I tinks its a disgrace to not fight da guy again. Ya beat him and he got da victory, how could ya not want to set the record straight?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dough View Post
          I tinks its a disgrace to not fight da guy again. Ya beat him and he got da victory, how could ya not want to set the record straight?
          true and after that megdoen signsurat is next

Comment

Everyone knows this already.

Comment

I thought it was more important for Pacquiao to fight Marquez first for two reasons. First over half the fans and experts thought that Marquez deserved to win his last fight with Pacquiao but over 90% of fans and experts thought Pacquiao clearly beat Bradley. The second reason is Marquez is 39 and past prime so he should not have to wait another 6 or 8 months. Bradley just turned 29 and he is in his prime so waiting 6 to 8 months would not hurt him at all. I would love for Bradley to be Pacquiao's next opponent. That would give Bradley another chance to back up all his big talk.

Comment

Here is how it will go...Pac loses (officially) to JMM in December, then loses to either Bradley (legitimately) or Floyd in the Spring. Then either retires or continues to fight and becomes the has been punching bag/journeyman of the JWW/WW division. I really hope that Pac retires before he turns into a beanbag and all you Pac fans cry yourselves to sleep. Remember you heard it here, just like RJJ, same situation.

Pac, get out within the next year or you will be just like RJJ is now, getting beaten up and KOed over and over again. You are a great fighter and have done great things but your whole WW+ run has been a total orchestrated joke with has beens, shot fighters and catchweights. If you really want to convince me of something, fight legitimate WW's or go back to JWW and fight legitimate guys there.

Comment

Manny didn't dominate Bradley in the 1st fight with 2 bad ankles. In a 2nd fight, Bradley will beat him in a much more convincing manner. Manny would have to fight the whole 3 minutes of the round to beat Tim, but at this stage, he can't do it. He is not the Manny of old. He's starting to remind me of Holyfield when he first started declining. Because of his greatness, you always expect him to turn back the time and give this great performance. But fight after fight, it never happens. Manny will never be able to simply beat up Tim. He's too good of a boxer and defensive fighter. And thank god for Manny, that Tim has no punching power. Because if so, Tim has the skill and stamina to destroy Manny. At 29, Tim is only getting better and with a win over Manny, his confidence is sky high.

Comment

duuuuuuuuuuuuh

Comment

Working...
                    X